10-Minute Social Psychology: The Critical Thinker’s Guide to Social Behavior, Motivation, and Influence to Make Rational and Effective Decisions Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Would you like to instantly catch people’s thoughts, emotions, motivations, and intentions through mere observation?
If yes, you’re in the right place!
10-Minute Social Psychology is a unique audiobook that takes a deeper look into social conflicts: What causes them, what keeps them alive, and most importantly - what you can do about them. The audiobook presents how social awareness is built, and takes you step-by-step through the various mindset shifts and action items.
Using the best studies and lessons of social neuroscience and social psychology this audiobook helps you understand how others influence your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
Establishing a connection between raw biological and social cognition, the neuro-scientific method can have a tremendous impact on our behavior. Improve your:
- critical thinking and reasoning,
- physical and mental health care,
10-Minute Social Psychology addresses social concerns such as discrimination, in - and out - group dynamics, competition-cooperation, social acceptability, and likability, using neuroscience and social psychology-backed data, giving guidelines and critical thinking practices to diminish these concerns.
Learn to predict and change others’ and our own behavior.
- How our understanding of social behavior can be expanded and improved?
- How do social processes impact the human brain?
- Which brain areas implement social behavior? Can we influence them?
Become more likable by becoming more empathetic.
- Tame the social categorization muscle in dimensions like gender, race, or age.
- What is the cost of social stress?
- How to become better at cooperation and competition?
- How to become less susceptible to social influence?
Humans are social creatures - our health and well-being partially depend on others. 10-Minute Social Psychology helps you to understand the critical function of how we make sense of and connect with people.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||2 hours and 36 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||April 27, 2020|
|Publisher||Kemah Bay Marketing, LLC|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #132,457 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#411 in Social Psychology
#565 in Cognitive Neuroscience & Neuropsychology
#1,169 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author made a persuasive case with this book that our social attitudes can be skewed and without some critical thinking, we can cause damage we don't intend. There was just so much good information in this book that I see myself rereading it over the years to fully internalize and understand what to do with this important information.