3-Year Accident Protection for Kindle Oasis (2017 release)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Your Protection Plan will be delivered via e-mail within 24 hours
- Only compatible with Kindle Oasis (9th Generation, 2017 release) purchased within the last 30 days
- Your card will be charged immediately, plan starts when device is delivered
- Receive a replacement device 2 to 3 days after you make a valid claim
- Make up to 3 claims during the term of your warranty
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 90 days
- Fully transferable with gifts
- No deductibles or shipping fees
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Service plan term: 3 year
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The vast majority of device failures occur because of accidents. By protecting your device with #1-rated protection from SquareTrade, you're covered from day one for damage caused by common accidents, including:
- Knocking it off a table
- Dropping it in water
- Your dog chewing on it
SquareTrade covers your device from all electrical and mechanical failures, including battery replacements if the original battery won't hold at least a 50% charge.
Protection from Drops, Spills & You
Drop it? Spill on it? No worries. We cover accidents caused by you and people you know. (Plan doesn't cover intentional damage, loss, or theft.)
Mechanical/Electrical Failures from Normal Use
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. We cover you beyond the manufacturer's warranty.
How long is it covered?
|Year 1||Additional Years (if purchased a 2 or 3 year plan)|
Drops & Spills Coverage
|Device Protection Plan |
|Device Protection Plan|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Device Protection Plan |
What else does this plan include?
If your device breaks, file a claim and get it replaced in 2 days.
We'll ship you a replacement device and provide a pre-paid shipping label for you to send us your broken device.
Cancel or Transfer Anytime
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel within the first 90 days. Refunds are pro-rated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll e-mail your protection plan to you within 24 hours of purchase (remember to check your spam folder if you don't see it).
How does it work?
Call 1-866-374-9939 from 6am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year.
We'll ship you a replacement device (same or newer model depending on availability). You'll also receive a pre-paid shipping label to send your damaged device back to us (must have a valid credit card on file in order to receive a replacement).
Return your damaged device within 30 days from reception (otherwise you will be charged the price of the replacement).
Things to know:
- Upon purchase, you'll receive an e-mail within 24 hours. This will be your official purchase confirmation.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions (see the link at the bottom of the page).
- Start Date: Plan begins on the date your device is delivered, or on the plan purchase date if you already have your device and are purchasing a plan within 90 days of device purchase, and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer at that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- For assistance, call 1-866-374-9939, 6am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year. An agent is always happy to assist you.
The Protection Plan + Accident Protection for Kindle eReaders is only available on a Kindle eReader that has been purchased within the last 90 days and is only available for customers who are residents of the United States.Terms and Conditions (Full Service Agreement)
Still have questions?
Give us a call at 1-866-374-9939.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SquareTrade provides peace of mind, both for the physical well-being of your device, but also for dealing with manufacturers. When I had an issue with a smartphone, I contacted SquareTrade, and they informed me that the issue should be covered by the manufacturer's warranty, but if the manufacturer would not comply, they would provide assistance. It was a big relief.
Buying a warranty from SquareTrade's site is not a bad experience, but buying it from Amazon with (or soon after purchasing) your device is so much better. There's no need to send a receipt or find product information; when you buy from Amazon and log on to the SquareTrade website, your product is there immediately, already covered.