Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
The 30-Day Productivity Plan: Break The 30 Bad Habits That Are Sabotaging Your Time Management - One Day At A Time! (The 30-Day Productivity Boost Book 1) Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
If so, you need The 30-Day Productivity Plan.
This action guide takes you, step by step, through 30 bad habits that are crippling your time management efforts. Each habit is explored in detail. You'll learn about the triggers that prompt them and the ways in which they hurt your productivity. Most importantly, you'll receive actionable tips you can use immediately to curb the bad habits that are holding you back and create healthier, more productive habits in their place.
A Blueprint For Better Time Management!
The 30-Day Productivity Plan gives you the tools to make the most of your time. It gives you the steps along with a simple system for putting those steps into action.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn in this fast-paced action guide:
- A simple formula for creating to-do lists that actually work
- How to slash the amount of time it takes you to complete any task
- How to stop being a people-pleaser and catapult your productivity
- 5 tips for designing your workday so you can avoid working overtime
Imagine how the extra time you'll have after putting these tips into practice will improve your life:
- You'll experience less stress
- You'll enjoy more time with your family
- You'll be able to pursue personal hobbies
- You'll have the freedom to be more spontaneous
And that's just scratching the surface.
The 30-Day Productivity Plan will show you how to create a rewarding lifestyle while still getting things done. You'll learn:
- How to create a diet that improves, rather than hinders, your productivity
- A 6-step system for breaking your procrastination habit
- 6 easy tips for curbing your social media addiction
- The productivity-killing effect of television and how to deal with it
- How to control your inner critic and regain confidence in yourself
Are you ready to reap the benefits of high productivity? Would you like to get things done more quickly so you'll have the time you need to pursue other passions? You need The 30-Day Productivity Plan. In this action guide, you'll discover:
- 6 ways to leverage your body's natural rhythms to get more work done
- The one addiction nearly everyone suffers from (and how to crush it!)
- 4 actionable tips for taking advantage of the Pareto principle
- 5 steps to creating reachable goals that motivate you to be more productive
- An 8-step formula for avoiding - or recovering from - burnout
Bonus Material Included In The 30-Day Productivity Plan
I've included an entire chapter devoted to helping you curb the behaviors that are destroying your time management efforts. You'll learn a simple, 10-part system for breaking these bad habits and replacing them with behavioral patterns that boost your productivity.
Take Action Today!
The choice is yours. You can keep doing what you're currently doing and experience the same frustrating results. Or take action to improve how you manage your time.
Download your copy of The 30-Day Productivity Plan today and create a more rewarding lifestyle!
- ASIN : B01BH6C4BI
- Publisher : Damon Zahariades (February 3, 2016)
- Publication date : February 3, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 2519 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 198 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,636 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Juan y Lalis on October 6, 2019
You'll want to get started immediately and finish Damon Zahariades THE 30-DAY PRODUCTIVITY PLAN, right through the 10 Quick Tips For Taking Action On The 30-Day Productivity Boost at the very end.
In all of his quick-to-read, highly-focused ebooks, Zahariades offers clear and compelling advice and specific action tips to get you where you want to be in organizing your life and doing MORE better, with sanity-saving time management and productivity hacks.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading a chapter (or two) a day and implementing new ideas and small changes in my busy life. I think you will, too.
-- Sherri Caldwell - The Rebel Housewife
Co-Author, The Rebel Housewife Rules: To Heck With Domestic Bliss! (Conari Press, 2004)
I do not usually write reviews but I felt reading this book was well worth my time and I will be more productive because of it!