AKK Black Envelope Pillowcases King Size, 2 Pack Soft Satin Pillow Case for Skin Hair, Pillow Covers Protectors Bedding
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||40"L x 20"W|
|Size||2 Pack - King(20"x40")|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ Charmeuse Satin Pillowcases - These pillowcases are crafted from charmeuse weave fabric, with a glossy surface and a dull back, lighter, softer and more durable.
- ✅ Comfortable Pillow Case Covers - OEKO-Tex Standard Certified, specially treated by ultra-fresh technology, this pillowcase is ideal for sensitive sleepers, less sneezing, more snoozing.
- ✅ Silky, Breathable & Beauty Sleep - this silky pillow shams have a smooth surfaces that reduces friction on the skin and hair overnight to help you get your beauty sleep and make you wake up refreshed everyday.
- ✅ Envelope Closure Pillowcase Protectors - Roomy envelope closure pillowcases, easy to insert pillows, no zipper, no sneeking pillows, and keep pillow in place overnight.
- ✅ 2 Pack & Gift Package Pillowcases - 2 piece 20 x 30 inches black pillowcases, for king/queen size pillow; luxury package, it is also a great choice as Christmas/Birthday/Thanksgiving gifts
Customer ratings by feature
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our Pillowcases are Kind for Your Skin and Hair
We all know that sleep is essential for health and productivity. Our mission is to offer you the most comfortable and beautiful pillowcases without compromising quality.
Say hello and goodnight to AKK pillowcases, crafted from satin, silky-soft, incredibly breathable and hypoallergenic, designed for a beauty sleep and sensitive skin.
a beauty sleep, a new way to live
- These pillowcases have smooth surfaces which reduces frizzing and sleep creases, say goodbye to bed hair and it will be your beauty secret.
- Made from satin, but also treated by Ultra-Fresh technology, which is the leader in making fabrics for sensitive skin, this pillowcases will make you spend more time snoozing and less time sneezing.
Why Choose Our Silky and Soft Pillowcases
- Includes two pillowcases of your chosen size - standard/queen size ( 20 x 30 inches), king size( 20 x 40 inches)
- Envelope closure pillowcases - Side envelope closure for a neat and tidy look and keep your pillow snugly inside overnight
- Made from satin, hypoallergenic, soft as a cloud and gentle on your skin and hair as they are on the planet
- The perfect gift - envelope packing, beautiful and classic, ideal as a gift for the beauty queen/king in your life
Luxury Pillowcases, Gift Package
Each package includes 2 pillowcases ( excepting that 1 pack white pillowcases), packaged in luxury gift package, ideal as a gift for your family, friends, like Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day.
|Black Satin Pillowcases||White Satin Pillowcases||Champagne Satin Pillowcases||Grey Microfiber Pillowcases||Beige Microfiber Pillowcases||Navy Blue Microfiber Pillowcases|
|Material||Charmeuse Satin||Charmeuse Satin||Charmeuse Satin||120 GSM Brushed Microfiber||120 GSM Brushed Microfiber||120 GSM Brushed Microfiber|
Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fishers Finery was the softest pillowcase out of the 5. It also had this waxy feel that seemed to leave a residue on my fingers. I don’t know if this is a good or bad thing but I considered this as a positive. THX Silk’s pillowcase came in at a close second. Even though both are 19 momme, the THX Silk’s pillowcase was noticeably thinner in material which was strange. It was also slightly smoother.
The one thing that almost made me pick the THX Silk pillowcase was the availability of the edges on pillowcases. This made the THX Silk case much prettier. But, at the end, I decided on the Fishers Finery because of the softer feel.
Please do not interpret my review to say that Zima’s and Jimoo’s silk pillowcases were awful. That’s not the case at all. I tried to pick 5 pillowcases that were the best based on the reviews. It’s just that after comparing the pillowcases, Zima’s and Jimoo’s pillowcases were noticeably less in quality than the other 2 silk ones. I guess this is expected because both of them were about 40% less in price. When comparing the two, I found the Zima pillowcase to be slightly softer and smoother than Jimoo’s.
FISHERS FINERY - $33.99
THX SILK - $33.99
This one was strange. It was the smoothest out of all the ones I purchased. Fisherys had a slightly more waxy feel but this definitely felt smoother.
ZILMA SILK - $23.99
JIMOO - $24.99
This one was the least smooth out of all the silk pillowcases. I don't know whether this means it's real silk or it’s combined with something else like polyester. It might also be due to a different weave. Whatever the case is, it's definitely not as smooth and it didn't have the waxy smoothness. I also noticed that it was smooth in one direction but not in the perpendicular direction, a trait which was unique among the silk pillowcases.
AKK SATIN - $7.90
I wanted to compare the silk products with a satin one to see if satin was worthy to purchase an a cheaper alternative. This product is made from bamboo rayon satin which is supposedly one of the better satin materials. This satin definitely didn't feel as smooth as the silk ones. But, it also cost about 1/4 to 1/2 of the silk pillowcases which is a huge difference. Does silk make a difference in usage?
I honestly don't think the smoothness is a major factor here because silk and satin are both so smooth. So, if I ONLY cared about smoothness, I would pick the satin one because the silk isn't that much smoother.
However, a major reason to to purchase a silk case is it’s antibacterial qualities which matters to me. If you're concerned about the quality of your skin due to acne, I would pay up and get the silk.
Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2021
Comes in a nice sleek packaging. They are soft and comfortable, and they stay cool throughout the night. They’ve endured a few washes and I haven’t noticed any changes.
Glad I got them!