- Series: AMA Manual of Style
- Hardcover: 1256 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 11 edition (March 2, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0190246553
- ISBN-13: 978-0190246556
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 2 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,812 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
AMA MANUAL OF STYLE, 11th EDITION: A Guide for Authors and Editors 11th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Free time? Free book.
Explore free books, like The Victory Garden, and more Browse now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
About the Author
The AMA Manual of Style: A Guide for Authors and Editors is authored by a committee of JAMA Network editors, chaired by Stacy Christiansen. The JAMA Network family of journals includes JAMA, an international peer-reviewed general medical journal published continuously since 1883, JAMA Network specialty journals, and JAMA Network Open.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|