Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About ANASTASIA OLSON
Anastasia Olson is a businesswoman who started at the age of 16 through working with a vending machine. After graduating from college with focuses on marketing, social media, and entrepreneurship, she was eager to inspire others to start their own businesses, as her father did for her. She sold her vending machines to an 11-year-old girl and mentored her at some point through the process. Throughout her entrepreneurship journey, she acquired various essential skills. The skills have positioned her for success at both her workplace and in other areas of life. She is currently pursuing a master’s study while working on a brand new business. She loves adventures and trying new things out daily. Her mission today is to help others start a business based on their personality and skill. Please visit:book2climb.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By ANASTASIA OLSON
TikTok has also become one of the world’s leading platforms for creativity, fun and business. It offers an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to advertise their products to people.
In reality it is much more difficult and complicated to become successful. This is because TikTok’s algorithm rewards content in a totally different way from other social media apps.
Going viral on TikTok requires that TikTok’s algorithm favors your content above those of the many millions on the app.
So how exactly can you succeed on TikTok? How can you make your contents go viral? How can you create a striking brand identity? How can you acquire thousands of followers? And how can you convert these followers to loyal customers for your business?This book provides all the answers and more. It is a thoroughly researched girl’s handbook on TikTok marketing that contains everything you need to know about starting and running a TikTok account and ads campaign. Inside this book, you’ll find the following:
- A never-before-published TikTok cheat-sheet that lets you use the platform like an expert from day 1.
- The 5 strategies that will save you up to 4 hours a day in growing your TikTok account.
- Tip and tricks to create viral posts on TikTok.
- The Best 4 TikTok video ideas for your business.
- How to get the most out of TikTok influencers and micro-influencers.
- The Best strategies for creating effective TikTok ads.
- A Step-by-step Guide for creating the perfect TikTok profile by teaching you how to choose memorable TikTok usernames, and how to write captivating TikTok bios.
And much more.
While dancers and singers are noteworthy on TikTok, examples of other businesses with successful content creators are comedy, cooking, candle making, real estate, travel guide, jewelry, sports, politics, cakes and fashion.
Regardless of the industry you desire, there are numerous stories of people who’ve achieved extraordinary fame and success by using TikTok.
Lil Nas X’s Old Town Road, the photographer, Natalia Seth and dancer Addison Rae are a few of those examples.
Written over many months, this book’s author painstakingly combed through millions of words and data to understand precisely how TikTok’s algorithm works.
The book justifies every point using vivid examples from successful entrepreneurs who’ve adopted it.
Profit from an untapped market of 300 million monthly active users and stop competing with influencers on other social media platforms.
Are you tired of wasting hours and hours of your day on social media platforms trying to gain views, likes, and sales, with no luck?
You’re self-promoting, you’re interacting with your followers, and you’re producing new content, but how on earth are you supposed to balance it all?
You know you’ve got a great product to sell, but your competition has money to put into marketing. It’s not fair. How are you supposed to compete with that?
Here’s the good news. According to The Guardian, teenagers are starting businesses now more than ever before, using social media to launch their careers.
Don’t let your parents tell you otherwise--there’s market potential for it. And as stated by CNBC, micro-influencers can make between $457 and $3,766 per average post.
There’s a reason why big brands spend on influencers: it is estimated that influencer marketing can create over 500% return on investments! That means that whether you yourself are an influencer, or you’ve simply got a great product to promote, social media is the way to go.
But, here’s the bad news. If the internet is exploding with social-media marketing how-tos, few of them tap into Quora… and none of them talk to teenage girls.
You could spend hundreds of dollars on Instagram and Facebook advertising, but you’ll still be up against thousands of others who are doing the exact same thing. Don’t waste your time or money.
In order to maximize your time and make it big on a largely untapped social media platform, a platform your competition isn’t even on, all you need are some straightforward strategies...
In Quora Marketing for Teenage Girls, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- The “Tide-pod challenge test” to tell which questions you should never answer if you don’t want to get banned from the site
- A never-before-published Quora cheat-sheet that lets you use the platform like an expert from day 1
- The “Kylie Jenner Secret” to creating a successful Quora profile
- The simple marketing hack that will drive traffic to your social media pages and blogs on a daily basis
- A 20-second formatting trick, as well as 12 other insider tips, to increase upvotes and views on your answers
- The 3 storytelling strategies that politicians like Donald Trump use to get attention in social media
- 4 scheduling strategies that will save you up to 4 hours a day on social media
- The 10 amendments to Quora marketing: mistakes you should avoid making at all costs
- The “Big Yikes Rule”: When not to sell in order to make the big bucks
And much more.
If you don’t have the money to compete with big brands and other influencers (or have 9 hours a day to troll social media), then these strategies, tips, and hacks are practically made for you.
Don’t pass up the opportunity to become successful in a market that none of your competitors have tapped into yet.
Every Teenage Girl’s Guide To Starting A Business: Little Known Secrets That Will Help You Excel In Business The only problem is, you don’t know where to start, you have no tools, experience, or mentors, and you are scared your age and gender may be a problem. I mean, what if people don’t take you seriously because you are just ‘another teenage girl?” Although you feel like challenges surround you, you can thrive as a teen entrepreneur if you get the right resources, learn the necessary skills, and, work as hard as any other person.
You are young, enthusiastic, and you have this great idea you want to turn into a brand.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait until you graduate from MIT to start your business.Heck, you don’t even need to finish your high school diploma! With a great idea, passion, the right mindset and skills, you can become a successful teen entrepreneur. The truth is, having a great idea is not enough to start a business because anyone can come up with an idea. There are tons of other things you need to master before you can finally open your doors to your customers. In this guide, I take you through business principle that will help you:
And much more
It may seem like much to handle when you are juggling between starting and running a successful business and other aspects of life.Still, you can create your business and become successful only if you dare to start and follow the advice given in this book. Nobody will do the work for you, and the results and success you achieve in your business will depend on how well you implement what we speak about. But I can promise you one thing, you will succeed if you follow the formula.
Success leaves clues, and this guide gives you every clue a teen needs to succeed in business. Don’t wait. Take action today.
Earn Your First $1 Million While Still In High-School: Here’s What Even Mark Zuckerberg Didn’t Know Before College.
Have you ever heard of the names Mikaila Ulmer, Alina Morse, or Isabel and Caroline Bercaw?
They’re not showbiz personalities, or reality TV stars. They didn’t cause any controversies, and they’re not tabloid material.
So who are they?
Well, they’re just regular teenage girls... who happen to be multi-millionaires.
They all earned their first million before their 15th birthday, and are now proud owners of their own brands and business enterprises.
And they did it without Instagram, Youtube, or having celebrity parents.
So how did they do it?
Their success stories are different, but there are two things they all had that made them so crazy successful.
One is a great idea.
The second one is passion.
Mikaila Ulmer earned her fortune selling lemonade with honey, which she started adding after a bee stung her and she got interested in how bees affect our ecosystem.
Alina Morse’s love for lollipops and healthy teeth resulted in creating a successful healthy lollipop brand.
Two sisters, Isabel and Caroline Bercaw were so bored during their bath-time, they started producing homemade bath bombs with surprise toys inside them. Soon, they were earning millions.
Can you spot a pattern here?
These girls are not Harvard-educated business experts. They’re not social media personalities.
But they are passionate and creative.
And these two things are all you need to join the club of teenage business prodigies.
In Teenage Girls and Business, you will discover:
- How to come up with a million dollars’ worth business idea that doesn’t even have to be unique to be successful
- The most important, make-it or break-it skill every businessman has… and how to develop it yourself
- How to analyze and manipulate the market to promote your idea and stand out among your competition
- Tips for refining your business idea by using bulletproof, top-secret business methods, and taking it to the next level
- How to find your niche and use your advantages to attract attention, as well as customers
- Business plans for transferring your idea to a product, along with marketing strategies to make sure the cash starts rolling in
- Numerous other business techniques and strategies, from pricing your products to funding your new, successful company
And much more.
Age is just a number. You don’t have to graduate college, find a job, and work for a few decades to have some kind of cash-stash.
You can start earning your own income and doing something you feel passionate about at any stage of your life.
Mikaila Ulmer was just 4 years old when she started her lemonade business.
We’re always hearing the phrase that it’s never too late -- Mikaila and the other girls have proven that it’s never too early either.