Other Sellers on Amazon
APC Surge Protector for Ethernet Data Port (10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet lines), ProtectNet (PNET1GB)
|List Price:||$29.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.04 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
- Compatible with Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 10/100/1000 Base-T networks
- Fail Safe Mode: Once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised by a power event, the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Protect Net with Gigabit Protection Standalone data-line surge suppression for network telecommunication and PC system protection. Includes Protect Net unit 15cm Network patch cable and user manual.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Equipment and Data Protection
Why buy APC by Schneider Electric?
Over the years, APC has received hundreds of awards worldwide - more than any other UPS manufacturer. Such designations have recognized APC for both its reliable solutions and its overall business performance.
APC ProtectNet standalone surge protector for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet lines
The majority of all surge-induced damage is caused by surges and spikes traveling along unprotected data lines. These surges originate from a wide variety of sources, including static charge buildup and lightning strikes.
Left unprotected, your data lines expose network cards, A/V components, modems and other network equipment to damaging electrical transients. The ProtectNet family of stand-alone surge suppressors protects individual data lines, including telephone and network lines, coax cables, and more. Inserting a ProtectNet in your data line and connecting it to earth ground prevents back-door surges from ruining your productivity and costing you money.
APC's state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- Catastrophic Event Protection: SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
|ProtectNet Features & Benefits|
|Data-line Protection||Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.|
|Fail Safe Mode||Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.|
|Lightning and Surge Protection||To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Peak Current Normal Mode||6.50 kAmps|
|Peak Current Common Mode||0.25 kAmps|
|NM Surge Response Time (ns)||1 ns|
|Data Line Protection||RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection|
|Data Lines Protected |
|Let Through Voltage Rating||< 60|
|Net Weight||0.05 kg|
|Maximum Height||104.00 mm|
|Maxiumum Width||47.00 mm|
|Maximum Depth||28.00 mm|
|Shipping Weight||0.11 kg|
|Shipping Height||104.00 mm|
|Shipping Width||90.00 mm|
|Shipping Depth||29.00 mm|
|Master Carton Units||144.00|
|Master Carton Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||522 x 582 x 434 mm|
|Master Carton Weight||21.00 kg|
|SCC Codes||1073130422673 1|
|Units per Pallet||1152.00|
|Operating Environment||-15 - 65 °C|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Storage Temperature||-15 - 65°C|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL 497B|
|Standard Warranty||10 years (Japan only), Lifetime|
|UL 1449 TVSS Rating||330V|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|Other Environmental Compliance||China RoHS|