|Item Weight||84 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 22 x 44 inches|
|Item model number||002-AU-20026|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A-002-AU-20026_2|
Arksen 30 Gallon Portable Gas Caddy Fuel Storage Tank Large Gasoline Diesel Can Hand Siphon Pump Rolling Flat-Free Solid Rubber Wheels Boat ATV Car Motorcycle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【2 Way Rotary Pump】 Easy to use reversible rotary pump fills and siphons by simply reversing the cranking action
- 【Multi-Purpose Use】 No matter what you're refueling, this unit is designed to handle the job. The versatile caddy is approved to safely store and dispense up to 30 gallons of gasoline, diesel, kerosene or biodiesel fuels
- 【High Capacity Tank】 30 gallon gas capacity stores enough fuel for multiple vehicles
- 【Easy to Fill】 The easily accessible, wide diameter fill neck provides a larger opening for safer, faster refills with less spilling and less waste of expensive fuel
- 【Durable 8ft Kink-Free Hose】Kink-free hose ensures maximum flow while making fill ups fast and convenient., Tank Dimension: 15" x 15" x 31-1/2", Overall Dimension: 22"(W) x 22"(L) x 44"(H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
30 gallon gas caddy is perfect for storing fuel for automobiles, gas powered lawn and garden tools, motorcycles/ATVs and much more. The large capacity tank allows you to store up to 30 gallons of fuel and is easily transported with newly upgraded 10" solid wheels. This caddy is safe for storing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and even bio diesel. Simply turn the hand pump forward or reverse for dispensing or siphoning fuel. The 8 foot hose with fill neck easily fits in any gas tank. This 30 gallon gas caddy is perfect for use at home, shop or on the go.
Heavy duty steel construction high durable and provides years of reliable service.
2 Way rotary pump easy to use reversible rotary pump fills and siphons by simply reversing the cranking action.
Visual level gauge an accurate, easy-to-read fill gauge lets you quickly determine your fuel level at a glance.
Heavy-duty steel handle makes up the rugged push/pull handle, which is conveniently angled, offering the leverage and control you need.
Anti-Static ground clamp safety discharge clamp ensure the item being filled is grounded to prevent accidental static discharges.
Durable 8ft Kink-Free hose ensures maximum flow while making fill ups fast and convenient.
Upgraded 10" solid wheels are highly durable and are built to withstand years of use
Maximum Capacity: 30 Gallons
Rotary Pump: Hand Crank/Manual
Hose Size: 8 Feet
Safety Feature: Anti-Static Grounding Clamp
Overall Dimension: 22"(W) x 22"(L) x 44"(H)
30 Gallon Gas Caddy
Reversible Rotary Hand Pump
8 Foot Kink Proof Siphon/Discharge Hose w/ Fill Neck
Easy-To-Read Vent/Fuel Level Gauge
10” Solid Tires
Pre-installed Fill Neck with Gas Cap
From the manufacturer
EASY TO FILL
Easy to use reversible rotary pump fills and siphons by simply reversing the cranking action. The easily accessible, wide diameter fill neck provides a larger opening for safer, faster refills with less spilling and less waste of expensive fuel.
VISUAL LEVEL GAUGE
An accurate, easy-to-read fill gauge lets you quickly determine your fuel level at a glance. Makes transportation easy.Store up to 30 gallons fuel.
HEAVY DUTY FLAT FREE TIRE
Come with the heavy duty flat free tire. The Tire thickness is 2in and tire diameter is 9.5in. Kink-free hose ensures maximum flow while making fill ups fast and convenient.Suitable for normal car tanks.
ANTI-STATIC GROUND CLAMP
Safety discharge clamp ensure the item being filled is grounded to prevent accidental static discharges. Wide opened fill inlet ensures safer, faster refills of the fuel tank.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dissatisfied. The hex caps are too small to fit on the wheel axel, so I cannot attach the wheels. The poor packaging was not enough to protect the tank during shipping, and there is a large dent in the side of the tank. I am missing a bunch of nuts and bolts needed for assembly. There is minimal instructions on how to use and assemble this, and there is no company information or additional online instructional materials available. I am worried to even attempt to use this.
The hand pump has always dripped since the first use. Now the hand pump is a continuous stream while cranking. I've used this pump for transferring around 150-180 gallons so far. Very lightly used. The fuel is streaming from the handle interface with the pump and not the rotary seal around the perimeter of the pump housing.
I would like to exchange the pump for a properly functioning pump.
I bought two of these portable tanks. They sat unused for a few weeks. One day after filling one tank with Kerosene and the other with premium unleaded a wheel on each tank bent. One hand pump became impossible to turn and the other would turn but not move any fuel in either direction. There also must have been some corrosion in the tanks because after syphoning fuel out it was brownish/red. I wouldn't buy this product.
Leaking by the seal that the pump handle goes into. Dumped fuel on my clothes when it squirted out. Very moderate use. Shouldn't have failed that fast with so little use.
Edit 28 Nov 15
So I figured out how to stop the fuel leak for now. I took apart the pump unit and looked at the seal around the crank. It had dried up a bit while not in use. I soaked the seal in silicone spray and it fluffed out again. I can only assume that the fuel on the other side of the fuel is making the rubber seal shrink over time. The fix will be replacing the pump to a higher grade. Might even bite the bullet and get an electric pump for fun. In the end I still cant recommend this but now you know how to stop the fuel leak.
I now can not recommend. This was the icing on the cake. Spend more money and get a unit that does not have so many issues.
Do not buy. I now have to buy another pump for this and I know that the fittings are non standard based on other reviews.
This is a hard review to write because for the price its just fine but there is a lot you need to accept when owning this.
1. The vent cap is just a plastic car with two holes drilled in it. This is an issue because fumes come out of it all the time. Forget about smoking in your garage with this thing venting all the time. When it is full and you tip it to roll it fuel comes out of it and lands on your shoes. Not cool. My fix was to not move it totally full and then when it sits in my garage I took a ziplock bag and put it over it with a rubber band locking it down. Not really that cool but I wish the cap was better designed.
2. I threw away the plastic hose that came with it and got a new one that was thicker and better. You need to take some gasket maker and put it on the threads of all parts that you tighten down on the hose and nozzle. I didn't do that right away and it peed gas all over from the fittings.
3. The bearing and the wheels are loose and the tires bow out.
In summary. It reeks of a cheap china build. I bought it to sit static in my garage and fuel the ATV's and dirt bikes I own. Once a month I load up the trailer with some 5 gallon military cans and use my Kroger points to by 30 gallons of discounted gas. I then pour it into the holding tank with a fan blowing the fumes out the garage. I thought I could bring it to the gas station and just fill it there but with the thing peeing gas when I tilt it to roll it didn't work that way. Am I sorry I bought it. No. For the price it was ok it just is not something I would roll around a lot and take to the lake.
Kind of a shame to have some many things wrong with it but since I just use it for a holding tank in my garage and it works fine for that. I wish they would redesign this but I don't see it happening.