ASURION 2 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $150-174.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
ASURION 2 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $200-249.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $1500-1999.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $2000-2999.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Instead of stepping up when I DID have a problem while the manufacturer warranty was in place and dealing with the manufacturer directly, they left me to spend FOURTEEN HOURS on the phone with Lenovo (don't deal with them, they've changed customer service providers and now it's just an endless phone tree of people who will do anything to not help) and an additional three hours on the phone with Asurion, just for them to tell me they wouldn't do anything.
My laptop is literally breaking at the hinge after less than two years of normal use. Asurion is refusing to do anything. There's no point in wasting your money on this, unless you really really enjoy being shuttled endlessly through a call center and then being told that no one will help.
The outside plastic on charging cord of the portable gaming device broke away from the charging plug and left wires exposed. Emailed Asurion and received a response asking me to call. After explaining the problem, a new charging cord is on its way, and I can use the box it comes in to return the old one using a prepaid shipping label they are emailing to me.