ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $200-249.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to email@example.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 2 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $100-124.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $300-349.99
ASURION 2 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $50-59.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's not covered by my plan?
Your plan does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage, cosmetic damage (unless it impedes functionality), and replaceable components (removable batteries, light bulbs, etc). The plan does not cover drops, spills, and cracked screens. Please see the terms and conditions for a complete list of what is not covered.
Can't believe I added this to my purchase. All of these extended warranty products are completely worthless, and more trouble to use than what the product cost in the first place. Never again. Amazon shouldn't even allow these things.