ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $80-89.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $30-39.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $175-199.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $125-149.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(unless you purchased a portable electronic product)
insect infestation, misuse, abuse, or intentional physical
2. Service performed by unauthorized repair personnel;
3. Parts intended for periodic replacement (for example:
trimmer line, antennas, cartridges, styluses, records,
audio/video disks, tapes, computer software or disks,
print elements, external power supplies, spark plugs,
filters, plumbing, filters, knobs, remotes, batteries, bags,
belts, bulbs and/or lamps);
4. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, peelings or dents
that do not impede the mechanical functionality of the
item (unless otherwise provided for above) and problems
due to improper installation;
5. Damage resulting from Acts of God;
6. Covered products with altered or missing serial numbers;
7. Consequential or incidental damages, including but not
limited to, loss of use, loss of business, loss of profits,
loss of data, down-time and charges for time and effort,
except as otherwise stated herein;
8. “No Problem Found” diagnosis or failure to follow the
9. Any failures, parts and/or labor costs incurred that are
associated with a manufacturer’s recall, regardless of
the manufacturer’s ability to pay for such repairs;
10. Pre-existing conditions;
11. Service or replacement outside of the USA;
12. Products not originally covered by a store return policy
or manufacturer’s warranty, including, but not limited to,
13. Damages caused by third-party actions, fire, collision,
vandalism or theft;
14. Liability or damage to property, or injury or death to any
person or pet arising out of the operation, maintenance or
use of the covered product;
15. Cost of preventative maintenance and damages caused
by improper preventative maintenance;
16. Seized or damaged parts resulting from failure to
maintain proper levels of lubricants or coolants, from
use of contaminated or improper lubricants, from use of
stale, contaminated, or improper fuel, or from freezing or
17. Covered products with safety feature(s) removed,
bypassed disabled or altered;
18. Any damage or loss to any data or operating system,
including damage or loss as a result of any repairs or
replacement under this Plan;
19. Damage which is not reported within thirty (30) days after
expiration of this Plan;
20. Damages resulting from war, invasion or act of foreign
enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, riot, strike, labor
disturbance, lockout or civil commotion;
21. Costs or damage resulting from negligence, misuse or
22. Covered products used for commercial purposes (multiuser organizations), public rental or communal use in
23. Introduction of foreign objects; and
24. Inherent defects that are the responsibility of the
After going to Asurion.com and entering my Amazon purchase #, I was sent a link to print out a return label. I boxed up the item and within a short while of dropping it off at a UPS store, I received a voucher for replacement.
I promptly reordered the item and paid for the new replacement policy.
Great Peace of mind for items in the $50 or more price point.
I hope this helps someone with their purchase decision.
As Always, May God Bless you and yours!
***** I would highly recommend Asurion to cover my important electronics! *****