ASURION 2 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $800-899.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Asurion is taking the guesswork out of finding product protection plans to fit your needs. Products fail - often at the most inconvenient time. It’s a good thing you’re covered because no other plan can protect your stuff the way an Asurion Protection Plan can. Simply put, Asurion Protection Plans cover your products when you need it most with a fast and easy claims process. Buy a protection plan from a company that you know and trust. Add an Asurion Protection Plan to your cart today! Please see "User Guide [pdf]" below for detailed terms and conditions related to this plan.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to use, near immediate payment for the broken item, and very clear instructions on how to use it. This is your lifeline when things go wrong.