ASURION 3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $60-69.99
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don’t receive it, send an email to email@example.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I always got my insurance from SquareTrade who I had to use once before and twice more recently and were very understanding of the problem and resolved it efficiently. When I bought this insurance from Asurion for a headphone for my son, I thought it would be as good. BIG MISTAKE.
So, the headphone (a HyperX Cloud gaming headset that I got on a deal for almost $70) stopped working and I contacted them about it. They said I had to return the device. Normally I would be OK but the pandemic is going on and I don't have the headset with me. They gave me 90 days' window and the headset is in Brazil. With travel restrictions, I doubt I'll be able to get it in time.
Second, they said I'd be given an option to choose my method of refund/replacement. FALSE. They had a selection of cheap headphones that is supposed to make up for the $70 headphone. As an example, the SONY ZX SERIES was in the mix. It's a $10 HEADPHONE!! They had a few other ones in the mix but most were cheap and none of them good enough. I felt like Asurion was betting on customers being idiots and choosing any random headphone without looking them up. That's shady AF.
They valued a headset I had bought in the October 2019 by less than half its value. In 9 months.
Wow, I'm wary of their policy and will be skipping products that have their warranty and look for the ones with SquareTrade warranty. Trust me, I had to go through the same type of claim with them and they were MUCH MUCH MUCH more understanding, efficient and accommodating of the customers.
I bought a SteelSeries Arctis 7 headphone with Asurion warranty. I'll be promptly returning those, getting my money back and look for the same headphones with SquareTrade warranty. TRUST ME, it's worth the hunt.