ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $100-124.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $150-174.99
ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $60-69.99
ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $40-49.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fast forward to two months ago. While not heavy use or overweight, I hit a huge opening in the sidewalk while wheeling the suitcase and, sadly, shredded and broke one of the wheels. I got the insurance info when I got home, went online and filed the claim, ready to go with pictures and everything.
The online claim filing was easy...asked a lot of important questions and when done, clicked submit. I quickly received a Claim number, etc email and was told it could take up to 72 hours to process and for any additional follow up.
ONE DAY LATER. Email lands saying claim was approved and the ENTIRE amount I paid for the 3 piece set, not pro-rated for just the damaged piece, was being sent to me in the form of an Amazon Gift Card. (insert jaw drop here)
I cannot recommend this option enough. And, using the claim funds, bought a new set. And yes, I bought the insurance protection as well!
WELL DONE and THANK YOU!!!
By G. Walston on July 25, 2019
suitcase was used a wheel came off on the airplane, and the claim was rejected as not covered. Not sure what the plan covers, but paid for the plan specifically for traveling.