ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $125-149.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $150-174.99
ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $60-69.99
ASURION 4 Year Luggage Protection Plan $40-49.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For example- you purchase a laptop that comes with a limited one year warranty and the specifications of the coverage are basically nonexistent (i.e. it really covers component failure). So if the laptop should undergo some cosmetic or functional damage due to user error, that customer is out of luck and would need to pay the full price.
In THAT case, adding an additional warranty on top eitherr through the company directly, like AppleCare+ or getting a licensed third party provider that's partnered with the company you bought the laptop from is a good deal.
In this case, the suitcases come with a 10 yr. warranty, but it covers functional failure. So if your bags are handled roughly by the airlines or mishandled during transport on your own accord- broken wheels, dented bags, scuff marks, and such, then it's a grey area because a lot can happen in 10 yrs. So just getting it really helps. Just saying.