Top critical review
If you're facing a window, AVOID!
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2020
- Camera seems nicely built
- The blue "on" light is small and subtle, unlike another webcam I tried
- Microphone sounds "fine," not the greatest. But it's good for a webcam
- Sharpness seems good, image seems crisp (for a webcam)
- Cost effective
- Zero overexposure correction. MY desk faces a window, and my horizontal blinds are closed. Yet, on video, I'm 75% pure white. Again, my blinds are CLOSED. But natural light seeping through is enough to completely overexpose me on camera, to the point where it's quite absurd.
- Slight green hue, not too terrible but noticeable
- No camera lens cover. Not a big deal
- Wide angle perspective a bit too wide. Not a big deal
If your computer usage is in an area with very little natural light, this might be fine for you. But if you desk faces any bit of natural lighting, it'll transform you into a hot-white-glowing, cosmic entity on your Zoom calls.