- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
AXEON Optics Second Zero Precision Optical Prism for Hunting Rifle Scopes
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Shift your target, not your aim
- Instantly switch from 100 to 330 yard zero
- Standard 4.3 MOA and Fits: Scopes with 40-44 millimetre Objective Bells
- Bell mount and Picatinny mount (sold separately)
- Easy engage and disengage bullet drop compensator system
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Axeon Second Zero - Rail Mount
Clearly on Target
The Second Zero is available in two options: 4.3 MOA (330 yards) or 11.5 MOA (530 yards) image shift. When engaged, the prisms of the Second Zero shifts the image to compensate for bullet drop. Simply place the crosshairs on the target just as you would at 100 yards. You leave your optic sighted at 100 yards and your Second Zero provides you another zero at 330 or 530 yards, depending on the model.
Axeon Second Zero - Rail Mount
Achieve an Instant Second Zero
The Axeon Second Zero is a precision optical device that gives any rifle shooter an instant additional zero distance in a hunting or tactical application. It’s an aiming device used in conjunction with your shooting optics and works with all optical sights from rifle scopes to dot sights. The patented Second Zero, is a prism driven optical device configured to bend light at a precise minute of angle to achieve an additional zero downrange. It will revolutionize accuracy at long distances.
- Instant Access to Additional Zero
- Easily Attaches to Scope Bell
- Shifts Scope Image to Compensate for Holdover
- Available in 4.3 MOA or 11.5 MOA Image Shift
Axeon Second Zero - Rail Mount Features
Available in Two Variations
The Axeon Second Zero is available in two options of image shift distance: 330 yards (4.3 MOA) or 530 yards (11.5 MOA).
Simple, Easy-to-Use Design
Simply zero in your rifle at 100 yards and mount the Second Zero onto your rifle's accessory rail in front of your optics. Then flip the lens up, hold crosshair directly on target at the Second Zero's prescribed distance, and shoot. You're on at 100 yards and on at 330 or 530 yards.
Durable, Lightweight Construction
Requiring no batteries or external power source, the Axeon Second Zero utilizes multi-coated lenses and is built to be recoil and weather resistant.
Product detailsColor:330-Yard Additional Zero (4.3 MOA) | Style Name:24-56mm Objective, Rail Mount
- Date First Available : September 18, 2019
- Manufacturer : Axeon
- ASIN : B07Y2PSGFK
Best Sellers Rank:
#93,530 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #141 in Sporting Optics Mounts
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on December 1, 2020