- File Size: 101780 KB
- Print Length: 1136 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (September 25, 2018)
- Publication Date: September 25, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07J1WJ1ZK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #90,850 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Access 2019 Bible 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
The definitive guide to Access database creation and management
Learn the essentials of using Microsoft Access to store data, analyze information, build reports, create applications and much more! With Microsoft®Access® 2019 Bible, you'll gain a solid understanding of how Access works from the ground up.
Starting with basic database concepts, you'll work your way through detailed instruction on building effective tables, creating powerful analytical queries, creating robust applications with Access forms, and building attractive Access reports. With additional topics covering SharePoint integration and Visual Basic programming, Microsoft® Access® 2019 Bible is an invaluable resource for users of all skill levels.
- Get a solid grounding in database fundamentals
- Use Access to analyze large amounts of data
- Turn your data into attractive PDF-style reports and outputs
- Automate redundant reporting and analysis using Access Macros
- Build powerful departmental applications with Access Forms
- Save time and increase productivity with Access VBA
- Integrate or publish your data on SharePoint sites
- Follow along with downloadable examples and database files from the book
- Check out trial software, demos, and other bonus material on the book's site
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and a Microsoft MVP with over 15 years of experience developing reporting solutions for a variety of industries. He is also the principal contributor at datapigtechnologies.com, where he shares video tutorials with the Microsoft Access and Excel communities. Mike has authored several books on advanced business analysis. Dick Kusleika is a 12-time Microsoft Excel MVP, and the principal contributor at the Daily Dose of Excel blog.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am finding that this book is much more basic, instructing people how to build a table and set the properties of fields etc..... paired with writing basic queries. If the answers to my questions are in this book, I'm having trouble finding them. In this electronic age, I wish I could electronically search this book. I bought the hardcopy book. If I had to do it over again, I'd definitely want the electronic version. I realize there is an Index at the back of the book that points you to where SOME things are mentioned..... but for my purposes its not enough. I still end up typing my Access questions into Google more often than not. In hindsight, I dont think i needed this book at all.
Though I'm an independent contractor, I suspect the sheer weight of this over-priced tome would impress one's boss, so if you're into merely seeming to know what you're talking about, this book should do the trick!