- Item Weight: 1.76 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071YNWRPP
- UPC: 616906995939 853942007527
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,674 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #4 in Pregnancy Tests
AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-Count Individually Wrapped Pregnancy Strips, Early Home Detection Pregnancy Test Kit, Clear HCG Test Results, Over 99% Accurate
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- ACCURATE AND CLEAR RESULTS - This product contains 25-count pregnancy test strips to ensure the most accurate and clear results
- EASY TO TEST - Get results in 3 simple steps. 1. Immerse the pregnancy strip for 5 seconds. 2. Lay the test flat and wait 5 minutes. 3. Read your results! Two lines = pregnant, one line = not pregnant.
- KNOW WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING - Can detect levels of HCG as low as 25 mIU/ml in urine.
- This product expires in May 2020. This product is not a medical device and is not intended for medical use. This product is intended for home use only.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Know What to Expect in 3 Easy Steps
Step 1 - Place in Urine
After urinating into a disposable cup, immerse the pregnancy test strip tip into the urine (we recommend using a urine sample after not urinating for at least 4 hours) for approximately 3 seconds. Do not immerse past the MAX line indicated on the strip.
Step 2 - Wait 5 Minutes
Remove the pregnancy strip from the urine and lay it flat on a smooth surface. Results will show in exactly 5 minutes.
Step 3 - Read the Results
At exactly 5 minutes, read your result. Two distinct lines indicates you are pregnant, one line indicates that you are not. (Receiving only one line on the test line indicates an invalid result). If you have reason to believe that you are pregnant, consult your physician.
Size: 25 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?