Active Listening: Improve Your Conversation Skills, Learn Effective Comunication Techniques: Achieve Successful Relationships: With 6 Essential Guidelines Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
- Are you looking to improve your skills in the areas of listening and speaking?
- Are you interested in building successful relationships in your personal and professional life and business?
If your answer to any of these questions is to the affirmative, then this audiobook is the perfect solution for you.
Active Listening is for those looking for practical tools that they can incorporate that will help them improve on their skill levels in the areas of listening, speaking, and building of relationships.
The 6 essential guidelines give easy-to-implement ways that anyone can add to their daily lives that will lead to a change in one’s overall lifestyle.
These guidelines are a product of work that has been developed over time within the work-life context, though they are applicable even outside the bounds of work, where the skills of listening and speaking play a big role in developing successful relationships. It is important to note that the caliber of relationships developed can, to a great extent, determine work productivity levels.
Going through the audiobook, you will be able to learn about:
- Different types of communication techniques available to you that you can match to different situations that you come across in everyday situations either in your personal life, your workplace, in social settings and in business scenarios
- How you can go about improving your listening skills in a simple and stepwise manner
- Practical, proven tips developed over time and in varied scenarios to achieve the skill of active listening
- How to improve your listening skills even further by developing the skill of active listening
- How to build highly successful unique individualized relationships
- How to incorporate these skills into your daily routines
As one continuously develops these skills using the essential guidelines shared, you will develop relationships that people will remember for a lifetime. Developing such relationships will allow you to stand out in the memory of individuals from the rest of the crowd. This can help, for example, in the world of business and even in personal relationships whereby one is looking to create a unique bond with an organization or an individual, respectively. It is important to note that the key to developing the skills is to commit to constantly practice them in the various context that one comes across in daily life.
Working on relationships using listening and speaking skills also leads to improved levels of overall life satisfaction. Within the business context, improvement in skill levels in these areas will have a direct correlation to the output on the bottom line. This is because how a business communicates with its target clients and the subsequent relationships, they build with them determines if they will be a repeat customer, which in turn, determines the lifetime value of a customer.
The quality of relationships built within the workplace can determine how far one moves up the ladder in an organization.
Don't wait anymore, get your audioook today!
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||3 hours and 6 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||October 14, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#37,118 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#185 in Stress Management (Audible Books & Originals)
#341 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)
#794 in Communication & Social Skills (Books)