Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Adam Seifer
Adam Seifer is a repeat entrepreneur, innovator and product leader with a passion for helping people use their real world networks to enable them to connect and collaborate better digitally. Together with Abby Schneiderman, he is the co-founder and co-CEO of Everplans.com, a life and legacy planning company dedicated to transforming the way people think ahead and get their families organized. Everplans is offered by hundreds of financial services companies, insurance providers, and employers across the country.
Adam has helped to create multiple huge online communities and networks and is an inventor on “the social networking patent” now owned by LinkedIn.
Adam lives in NYC with his family and graduated from Brown University.
For more information, visit www.everplans.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
The odds of getting hit by a bus are 495,000 to 1. But the odds that you’re going to die some day? Exactly.
Even the most disorganized among us can take control of our on- and off-line details so our loved ones won’t have to scramble later. The experts at Everplans, a leading company in digital life planning, make it possible in this essential and easy-to-follow book. Breaking the task down into three levels, from the most urgent (like granting access to passwords), to the technical (creating a manual for the systems in your home), to the nostalgic (assembling a living memory), this clear, step-by-step program not only removes the anxiety and stress from getting your life in order, it’s actually liberating. And deeply satisfying, knowing that you’re leaving the best parting gift imaginable.
When you finish this book, you will have:
- A system for managing all your passwords and secret codes
- Organized your money and assets, bills and debts
- A complete understanding of all the medical directives and legal documents you need––including Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Trusts
- A plan for meaningful photos, recipes, and family heirlooms
- Records of your personal history, interests, beliefs, and life lessons
- An instruction manual for your home and vehicles
- Your funeral planned and obituary written (if you’re up for it)