|Item Weight||28 pounds|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Metal and wood|
|Manufacturer Part Number||U101-B|
UNICOO- Height Adjustable Sit Stand Workstation, Mobile Standing Desk, Rolling Presentation Cart, Stand Up Computer Desk with Dual Surface for Home Office (U101-Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- START WORK HEALTHLY- This is an ideal ergonomic computer desk allows you to stand at work and it benefits your health; standing helps you reduce back/neck pain, eliminate fatigue and improve your productivity, suitable for home/office/school use.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - This ergonomic mobile stand up desk is height adjustable from 28.3 inches to 47.2 inches. Transition from sitting to standing position by adjusting the rotary knobs and manually lifting the platforms. Suitable for most male/female user, this sit/stand conversion desk will meet all your requirements
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - This multipurpose rolling computer cart has 4 platforms. The 3 top panels are all separate which is perfect to store monitor, laptop, projector, keyboard, mouse, the bottom panel is designed to store printer, CPU, PC tower books and speakers. The keyboard panel and the mouse panel are separate and both of them can tile from 0-90°.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - 16mm environmental MDF desk panel and 1.2mm steel frame, smooth coating finished make this home-office desk more durable and stable, 2 inches heavy duty ABS mute wheels with locking function can be moved on the carpet smoothly.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Installation can be finished in 15-20 minutes by one person with attached tools. Repeatedly disassembling use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
VIVO Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable fits 2 /Two Screens up to 27" (STAND-V002)
VIVO Single LCD Monitor Desk Mount Stand Fully Adjustable/Tilt/Articulating for 1 Screen 13" to 27" (STAND-V001)
NB North Bayou Monitor Desk Mount Stand Full Motion Swivel Monitor Arm with Gas Spring for 17-27''Monitors(Within 4.4lbs to 19.8lbs) Computer Monitor Stand F80
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||V I V O||V I V O||NB North Bayou|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit is just big enough for me to have my laptop on the top, BT keyboard on the keyboard holder and mouse on the mouse "pad", with my extra hard drive next to the laptop and printer on the "floor shelf". It's slightly larger than the last one I had, which is PERFECT, and both the back and front "racks" may be adjusted to comfortable positions for sitting or standing. All other "standing desks" I've seen are either 50 dollar platforms to put on your regular desk or 300 plus dollars for something big and fancy. This is no-frills, well made, fairly easy to assemble, and for me..... my new office desk!
I've used it 5-6 days/week for five months now and love it! I have one monitor plus a docking station and laptop on the top shelf, and they fit surprisingly well on such a small footprint. The top shelf is very easy to adjust, though I empty it before adjusting and use a level to straighten. My shelf heights are permanently set so that I can stand at the desk without any arm/neck strain. I have an adjustable-height drafting chair so I can sit/stand very comfortably at this desk for 8-10 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, I'm only 5'1" so the standing option works extremely well for me. I don't think this desk has enough "stand height" for taller people. I checked measurements very carefully during my sit/stand desk search, even tho I'm short!
This small size is exactly what I needed, as I have this in my dining room and it's a tight fit with my other dining rm furniture. The wheels are sturdy and roll well on wood or carpet surface, which allows me to move the desk into another room if needed. I love the flexibility of this desk, and couldnt be happier with this purchase!