Adonit Note (Gold) Palm Rejection Stylus & High Accuracy Pen, 12 Hrs Use, Compatible with iOS 12. 2 or Newer iPad Air 3rd gen, iPad Mini 5th, iPad 7th & 6th, iPad Pro 3rd & 4th gen, 11” & 12.9 inch
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
- 【Compatible Models】- Designed to perfectly compatible with IPad Pro (12.9", 3rd gen, 2018), IPad Pro (11", 3rd gen, 2018), IPad 2018(9.7", 6th gen), IPad 2019 (10.2", 7th gen), iPad Air (3rd gen, 2019), iPad Mini (5rd gen, 2019). 【 Not Compatible】 with iPad Pro 12.9" (1st Gen & 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5". NOTE: It does not support Microsoft devices, iPhone and Android devices. Please confirm your IPad model carefully before buying.
- 【Natural Palm Rejection】- Rest your hand naturally on the screen like pen and paper while you write won't have to worry about leaving stray lines.
- 【No Bluetooth Connection】 - Easy to use, No pairing in App, just press the power button to start write.
- 【IOS versions】 - It can also work with hundreds of Apps, you can start learning, collecting, marking and creating on iPad right now. All iPad models must be updated to iOS 12. 2 and above and disconnect previously Apple Pencil.
- 【Long term use& fast charge】- Our pen can write continuous 12 hours, charge 4 minutes and can use 1 hour 【App Compatibility】- Notability, Linea, Evernote, Paper, Procreate, Animation Desk, Graphics, PDF Expert 6, Astropad, Pigment, Affinity Photo, Pixelmator, Photoshop Sketch, uMake, Concepts, Illustrator Draw and more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Adonit Note for iPad
- Specially designed for 2019 iPad & iPad Pro
- Black & Gold available
- 4mins quick charge
- Super-Smooth writing experience, No lag, No skip
- Great for the business showcase, drawing artist, journalist, teacher, and students
Native Palm Rejection
Rest your palm comfortably on the screen while you write. Adonit Note supports palm rejection, so you don't have to worry about leaving stray lines.
Write And Charge At The Same Time
Adonit Note uses Micro USB for charging. You can also charge while you write. A 4-minutes quick charge provides a 1-hour using time. Works for 12 hours straight on a full charge.
*4 mins = 1 hr quick charge
Say Goodbye To Bluetooth Connection
No need to connect to Bluetooth. Hit the 'on' button on your device and write away. It's that simple!
The Adonit Note uses a spiral tip that can be replaced easily.
|Adonit Note+ Plus||Adonit Note||Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)||Adonit Note Clip-Free||Apple Pencil (1st Generation)|
|Support Apps||App list||✓||✓|
|Pressure sensitivity||Yes, supports 2,048 levels.(Need connect with app.)||✓||✓|
|Charger cable||Type-C cable||Mirco usb||Wirelessly charge||Micro usb||Lightning connector|
|Compatibility||iPad Air (3rd Gen) iPad mini (5th Gen) iPad (6th/7th Gen) iPad Pro (3rd & 4th Gen, 11"& 12.9") and newer||iPad Air (3rd Gen) iPad mini (5th Gen) iPad (6th/7th Gen) iPad Pro (3rd & 4th Gen, 11"& 12.9") and newer||iPad Pro (3rd & 4th Gen, 11"& 12.9")||iPad Air (3rd Gen) iPad mini (5th Gen) iPad (6th/7th Gen) iPad Pro (3rd & 4th Gen, 11"& 12.9") and newer||iPad Air (3rd gen) iPad mini (5th gen) iPad (6th/7th gen) iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd gen) iPad Pro 10.5-inch (2nd gen) iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st gen) iPad Pro 9.7-inch (1st gen)|
Compare with similar items
Compatible Models: iPad Pro 12. 9-inch (3rd gen), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air (3rd gen), iPad mini (5th gen), iPad (6th gen), iPad (7th gen). Model Numbers: A1876, A2014, A1895, A1980, A1983, A1980, A2013, A1934, A1979, A2152, A2123, A2153, A2154, A2197, A2198, A2200, A2133, A2124, A2126, A2125, A1893, A1954, A2230, A2232 and newer**Please notice that this model doer does not support pressure sensitivity and tilt.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. The pen tip wears out very quickly and you will see noticeable wears even just after one sketch (see the photo). I've used the Apple Pencil for a week and can't see any wears at all. So you may save some money on the pen and will spend more on tips! $15 for three tips!
3. The position of the power button makes it very easy to be pressed accidentally and the indicator is very distributing.
4. A pen designed at this time period does not use type-c but micro USB. Seriously?
5. This pen is occasionally recognized as being held in a tilt position even though you hold the pen perpendicular to the screen. You can tell that by using a pencil in a drawing app. I tried with two different apps to make sure it is due to the pen instead of the app.
6. As the tip is being worn out, every time the pen touches the screen, it becomes a little bit noisier than before.
I have used both for a while now as a college student who takes a lot of notes (no drawing at all) and I can conclusively say that the Apple Pencil is Better overall HOWEVER the Adonit is great as well, it just depends on the price range you are looking for.
The Apple Pencil feels heavier and sturdier, which is what I like when I’m looking for a pencil or pen, but the Adonit is fine as well just slimmer and lighter.
Another thing about the Adonit is where the buttons are located, I don’t usually accidentally hit them but sometimes I do.
I bought a silicon Case for the Apple Pencil because the top comes off completely to charge and I didn’t want to Lose it, the Adonit does not have this problem.
Charging: the Apple Pencil charges really really fast- the adonit charges fast as well but not nearly as fast and does not connect to the iPad for charging
Handwriting: I have noticed, that the Apple Pencil has “picked up” on my handwriting over time and as a result, it will fix my handwriting for me and make it look beautiful and more refined (this is the number one thing that made me prefer the Apple Pencil)
The Adonit never seemed to do this, but it was a highly accurate stylus that never lagged or skipped. As long as you have a good hand writing, you’ll be fine.
Overall, I rate the Adonit 4/5 because it seems to do everything the Apple Pencil does, just a little less refined, but it’s fits much better within a college students budget. That being said, I’m glad I have both and will continue to use both
I was a fan of the first Apple Pencil but I couldn’t justify buying the 2nd version at such a high price. I read about the Adonit Note on Cult of Mac, and decided to try it out for $50 compared to the $129 Pencil.
This thing is great! It’s as responsive as the Pencil at a fraction of the cost. While it doesn’t have pressure sensitivity, I don’t need that as I need something that writes well enough for my students to see.
And while it doesn’t charge by putting it on the side of the Pro, it does use micro usb so it’s easy to charge. Plus, it’s got a nice clip that can be put in a shirt or pants pocket.
Sure it’s not as stylish as the Pencil and doesn’t have pressure sensitivity, this works extremely well and is as close to the Pencil without paying the Apple tax!
Top international reviews
Biggest drawback which has actually made it useless now is the tip of the pen which stays so loose that it keeps falling every now and then and 4 days back I’ve finally lost it and now I’m looking online to buy the tip and it’s just not available anywhere .
Only one option of shipping it from US is available which costs more than the cost of the pen itself cause of import duties etc .
Please seller help me with buying this pen tips, if the tips are available I’d rate this product as 4 stars, one star would still lack as the tip just doesn’t stay and keeps getting loose and falling
Der Stift kommt in einem schönen schwarzen und rosegoldenem Design. Er liegt perfekt in der Hand und lässt sich durch den An-/Ausknopf leicht bedienen.
Ich nutze den Stift in Kombination mit meinem iPad 2018 und der App Good Notes 5 für die Uni.
Der Stift wird inklusive Ladekabel geliefert (ein USB Kabel, es wird kein Adapter für die Steckdose geliefert, aber den hat man üblicherweise sowieso zu Hause). Die Akkulaufzeit ist sehr gut und das Aufladen geht schnell.
Allgemein kann ich diesen Stift nur jedem empfehlen der eine Alternative zum Apple Pen sucht und dabei Geld sparen möchte!
Respecto a sus aspectos negativos, destaco el que tenga puerto de carga micro-usb en lugar de Lightning, y que no tiene sensor de presión, aunque para tomar notas no hace falta. Por lo demás, todo un acierto.
However, the battery is not as long as advertised. Only lasts a few hours after continuous use.
Tip wore out very quickly probably due to the paper like screen protector I had and I cannot find anywhere to buy a replacement tip in canada. I don’t know what am going to do with it after the tip eventually wore out. $69 dollars for a few months of use seems a waste if no replacement tip can be bought :(
Things I loved about it:
• Palm Rejection works fine: EPIC for drawing and taking notes
• On/Off button: Saves battery somewhat.
• Charges real quick.
• Precise and Accurate
Things that might bother you:
• No battery indicator to tell the remaining battery percentage unlike Apple Pencil.
• Uses microUSB as the charging port. Not lightning or C type.
• NO WARRANTY
That’s all folks! :)
The pen connects without Bluetooth, so I'm also able to use a keyboard with my iPad at the same time. The charge also lasts all day, and conserving battery is pretty easy with how quick the pen can be turned off and on.
My only small complaint is that the stylus tip can come loose pretty easily. Not so much so that I'd fear it falling off and getting lost, but enough that the pen will stop registering every once in a while. It's easy enough to just screw the tip back in, but still worth mentioning. I've made a habit of tightening it every few minutes just to be safe.
The price is a little high for just a pen, but all in all it's pretty worth it. It's a great quality, reliable stylus. Would definitely recommend it as an Apple Pencil alternative.
La sensazione che si prova da subito è quella di una buona penna a sfera
Ottima precisione e tocco leggero
Funziona perfettamente anche con il proteggi schermo in vetro temperato
La carica è sufficiente per 3 giorni di appunti e quando il l’edizione diventa rosso basta collegarla e si continua a scrivere dopo poco torna blu e si può scollegare
Validissima alternativa alla penna della mela