Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Adrian Kulp
He's currently the Senior Executive Producer of 'The Ty Bentli Show', a morning radio show that is syndicated in over 48 U.S. markets, as well another 22 in the UK. He's the author of three books, including 'We're Pregnant! The First-Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook' which, since it's release in April of 2018 has been an Amazon best-seller in multiple categories including Fatherhood, OB/GYN and Devotionals.
Kulp is also a former comic booker for CBS, as well as VP of TV development for Adam Sandler's Happy Madison and Chelsea Handler's Borderline Amazing Productions.
He contributes to Parents Magazine, the Parents section of The Huffington Post, Kids in the House and also works on branded content and with the creative team for the largest online fatherhood community, 'Life of Dad' which boasts over 3 million followers.
Kulp recently penned the sequel to his best-seller, "We're Parents! The New Dad's Guide to Baby's First Year" which debuts on August 6, 2019 and is the go-to guide for the new father!
He currently resides in Nashville with his wife, four kids and a handful of pets.
Customers Also Bought Items By
How to become an excellent first-time dad and an all-time great partner
Being a great first-time dad doesn’t mean being perfect; it means approaching and participating in the pregnancy experience with confidence. From easy-to-understand stats on the mommy and baby to discussing and designing a birthing plan, We’re Pregnant! The First-Time Dad’s Pregnancy Handbook provides all the need-to-know information with in-depth suggestions on how to be an ideal partner, and become a fully prepared parent.
This standout among pregnancy books gives you the month-by-month tools needed to prepare for a newborn’s arrival. Featuring must-ask questions for the doctor, milestone trackers, and more, this approachable, action-oriented handbook also takes you beyond the due date, offering fundamental information on how to plan and perfect your own daddy daycare.
This essential pregnancy guide provides stress-relieving advice, including:
- Dad-to-be datebook―Track weekly milestones and pregnancy vitals for the mommy and baby.
- Building a nest―Keep your relationship healthy by setting family goals like creating a fun pregnancy announcement or planning a relaxing trip.
- Newborn baby love―Learn how to thrive as new parents with useful tips on everything from bottle temperature to bonding with your newborn.
We’re Pregnant! The First-Time Dad’s Pregnancy Handbook will help the first-time dad become a pro parent.
A new dad’s guide, from birth day to birthday.
The pregnancy’s over and the baby’s here…what’s a dad supposed to do? Put your other new dad books away—We’re Parents! is going to help you be the best dad (and partner) you can be.
Wondering how to burp your newborn? Not sure how to get them to try solids? Desperate to get them to sleep? Adrian Kulp (a four-time dad himself) offers fast, fun, and easy-to-digest advice that other new dad books don’t, making it simple for you to step up and do your part as a brand-new dad.
Go beyond most new dad books:
- Supportive and helpful—Get the scoop on what it’s like to be a father from someone who’s been there and knows exactly what you need to hear.
- Quick advice—Key childcare tips are broken into short, convenient guides—unlike other new dad books, there’s no reading an entire textbook just to change a diaper.
- The big moments—Track your baby’s development at a glance with charts that lay out the most important milestones in one place.
Who needs other new dad books when you have the expert guidance of We’re Parents! at hand?
The essential guide to parenting toddlers—strategies, humor, and support for new parents
Toddlers don’t come with a manual, but here’s the next best thing. We’re Parenting a Toddler! is a comprehensive guide to parenting toddlers, with tons of practical strategies and sympathy for first-time parents.
Get sound advice and funny stories from a four-time parent who’s been in the toddler trenches, covering key situations from eating, sleeping, and tantrums, to potty training, communication, and so much more.
This book about parenting toddlers includes:
- Toddler psychology—Better understand your little one’s behavior with explanations from their perspective and developmental standpoint.
- Taking time out—Explore valuable tips for calmly and effectively parenting toddlers, including how to regulate your own emotions.
- Age-specific insights—Discover tips and insights for 1-2 year-olds as well as 2-3 year-olds for each issue, helping you confront challenges like discipline and respecting boundaries as your toddler grows.
Parenting toddlers isn’t for the weak, but you can get through the tantrums and tough times with this helpful guide.
When Adrian Kulp first learned that he was about to become a father, he was essentially a teenage boy trapped in the body of a thirty-two-year-old high-powered executive. He did what his wife asked him to do: grow up. He packed away his Phillies baseball memorabilia, hid his GI Joes, and converted their guest bedroom from his private man cave into a nursery. Goodbye sticky beer cozy. Hello Diaper Genie.
Based on his mercilessly funny and brutally honest blog, here is the hilarious story of one man’s journey from being the one who brings home the bacon to the one who fries it—along with assembling the crib, learning how to “accessorize” his daughter, and flying with an infant for the first time. From numbing booze-free co-ed baby showers to navigating the Farmer's Market with a baby (and loaded diaper) strapped to his chest, to locking himself out of a childproofed toilet, this often-sweaty and exhausted SAHD (stay-at-home dad) gets down and dirty about surviving life as a new parent—dad or alive.