Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Adrian Kulp
He's the author of five books, including 'We're Pregnant! The First-Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook' which, since it's release in April of 2018 has been an Amazon best-seller in multiple categories including Fatherhood, OB/GYN and Devotionals.
Kulp is currently the Senior Talent/Content Producer for United Stations Radio Networks 'Backstage Country', overseeing research and writing, as well as directing talent such as Tim McGraw, Kelsea Ballerini, Darius Rucker, Justin Moore, Jason Aldean, etc. during their hosting sessions.
He is the former Senior Executive Producer of Cumulus/Westwood One 'The Ty Bentli Show', a morning radio show that was syndicated in over 48 U.S. markets, as well as another 22 in the UK. He is also a former comic booker for CBS, as well as VP of TV development for Adam Sandler's Happy Madison and Chelsea Handler's Borderline Amazing Productions.
He contributes to Parents Magazine, the Parents section of The Huffington Post, Kids in the House and also works on branded content and with the creative team for the largest online fatherhood community, 'Life of Dad' which boasts over 5 million followers.
Kulp recently penned the third book in his best-selling trilogy, "We're Parenting a Toddler! The First-Time Parents' Guide to Surviving the Toddler Years" which debuted on April 28, 2020 and completes the go-to resource for new parents! A few months later, Kulp released 'World's Greatest Dad Jokes'; Clean and Corny Knee-Slappers for the Family - guaranteed to bring some laughs your way!
He currently resides in Nashville with his wife, four kids and a handful of pets.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Become an excellent first-time dad and an all-time great partner
Being a great first-time dad doesn’t mean being perfect; it means participating in the experience with empathy and confidence. From the basics of pregnancy, to designing a birthing plan, to tips on being helpful and supportive for your partner, We’re Pregnant! provides all the need-to-know information on how to be a fully prepared parent.
Featuring must-ask questions for the doctor, milestone trackers, and more, this funny and friendly standout among pregnancy books also takes you beyond the due date, offering a helping hand on how to plan and perfect your own style of childcare.
This essential guide for new dads help you:
- Focus on one month at a time―Organized by each month in each trimester, you’ll know exactly what to expect and which milestones are coming up.
- Look forward to your growing family―Keep your relationship healthy by setting family goals like creating a fun pregnancy announcement or planning a relaxing trip.
- Find insight on issues big and small―Learn how to thrive as new parents with useful tips on everything from bottle temperature to bonding with your new baby.
Become a pro parent with this relatable dad book that tells you everything you need to know.
A practical guide for new dads, from your baby’s birth to their first birthday
Newborns don’t come with a manual, but We’re Parents! is the next best thing. Adrian Kulp (a four-time dad himself) offers fast, fun, and easy-to-digest advice that makes it simple for you to step up and do your part as a brand-new dad.
Wondering how to burp your newborn? Not sure how to get them to try solids? Desperate to get them to sleep? This comprehensive guide breaks your baby’s first year down into quarterly chunks, offering stage-specific advice, quick reference guides, tutorials, monthly stats and goals, and a healthy dose of humor to help you be a supportive partner and great dad to your little one.
This standout among new dad books includes:
- Step-by-step how-tos―Find detailed guidance for common situations you’ll encounter as a new dad, from soothing and swaddling your newborn to spotting food allergies and baby-proofing your home.
- Cheat sheet checklists―Get quarterly checklists of ways you can help around the house, with mom and the baby, and with events and medical appointments.
- Developmental milestones―Track your baby’s development at a glance with charts that lay out the most important milestones in one place.
Discover how to be the best father and husband you can be with the expert advice inside We’re Parents!
600+ Squeaky-clean dad jokes for the whole family!
This is the ultimate dad joke book you’ve been waiting for! World’s Greatest Dad Jokes is a massive collection of side-splitting jokes that’s sure to surprise and delight everyone in your life. It’s family fun to keep all kinds of dads, dudes—even Grandpa!—and the whole family giggling for hours.
Pages are packed with hundreds of wonderfully lame dad jokes, including pitifully corny puns, knee-slappin’ knock-knocks, mic drop one-liners, and so much more. Even reluctant readers are sure to laugh along on long car rides, family vacations, and around the house. Be sure to check out a bonus riddle section to stump those you love most!
World’s Greatest Dad Jokes includes:
- Dad jokes galore—Crack open this colossal assortment of clean and corny jokes for all ages!
- Funny images—Engaging illustrations make reading fun for any audience from 8 to 80.
- Makes a great gift—Certified family safe makes it the perfect present for any dad!
Keep your whole family cracking up with World’s Greatest Dad Jokes!
The essential guide to parenting toddlers—strategies, humor, and support for new parents
Toddlers don’t come with a manual, but here’s the next best thing. We’re Parenting a Toddler! is a comprehensive guide to parenting toddlers, with tons of practical strategies and sympathy for first-time parents.
Get sound advice and funny stories from a four-time parent who’s been in the toddler trenches, covering key situations from eating, sleeping, and tantrums, to potty training, communication, and so much more.
This book about parenting toddlers includes:
- Toddler psychology—Better understand your little one’s behavior with explanations from their perspective and developmental standpoint.
- Taking time out—Explore valuable tips for calmly and effectively parenting toddlers, including how to regulate your own emotions.
- Age-specific insights—Discover tips and insights for 1-2 year-olds as well as 2-3 year-olds for each issue, helping you confront challenges like discipline and respecting boundaries as your toddler grows.
Parenting toddlers isn’t for the weak, but you can get through the tantrums and tough times with this helpful guide.
When Adrian Kulp first learned that he was about to become a father, he was essentially a teenage boy trapped in the body of a thirty-two-year-old high-powered executive. He did what his wife asked him to do: grow up. He packed away his Phillies baseball memorabilia, hid his GI Joes, and converted their guest bedroom from his private man cave into a nursery. Goodbye sticky beer cozy. Hello Diaper Genie.
Based on his mercilessly funny and brutally honest blog, here is the hilarious story of one man’s journey from being the one who brings home the bacon to the one who fries it—along with assembling the crib, learning how to “accessorize” his daughter, and flying with an infant for the first time. From numbing booze-free co-ed baby showers to navigating the Farmer's Market with a baby (and loaded diaper) strapped to his chest, to locking himself out of a childproofed toilet, this often-sweaty and exhausted SAHD (stay-at-home dad) gets down and dirty about surviving life as a new parent—dad or alive.