2 Pack Airplane Toys, 17.5" Large Throwing Foam Plane, 2 Flight Mode Glider Plane, Flying Toy for Kids, Gifts for 3 4 5 6 7 Year Old Boy, Outdoor Sport Toys Birthday Party Favors Foam Airplane
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY --- We provide 1 year warranty for all our BooTaa products, any problem met within 1 year, please just feel free to contact us via amazon message system.
- Foam Material, Tested Safe for Kids --- PERFECT dual flight mode foam plane toy for boys, GIFT for 3 4 5 6 7 Year Old Boy, kids birthday party favor,outdoor sport game toys, get your kids out of couch, good for their health.
- 2 FLIGHT MODE - Glider mode and reversal mode. There are two holes in the plane's tail. Insert the small wing to the below hole, the plane will fly in glider mode. Insert small wing to the upper hole, Plane will fly in reversal mode. Interesting glider planes.
- GOOD FOR KIDS' HEALTH - Outdoor sports are good for children' health. Just give kids a chance for throwing these glider plane, they will get away from computer, television, play with it in your playroom or outside for hours. Kids will Learn how to launch and control the airplane toys, help your little ones develop coordination, critical thinking skills with a practical way, will also improve their hand-eye combination, coordination, observation and the sense of direction.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL,EASY TO INSTALL - These airplane toys made of EPP high-polymer material, light weight, good flexibility, impact resistance. Product tested safe for kids. Will not harm your kids, even if the plane hits him/her during landing. Easy to assemble - Don't need a battery, just insert the wing and tail to the right place, you will be allowed to enjoy the game immediately.
- For All Age - Not only for kids, the whole family can enjoy the happy hours in open area such as backyard, sand beach, grasslands, yard, front door, park and other places. Helps promote parent-child relationships. 2 pieces foam inertia aerobatic airplanes included, allow children race together. Which will encourage kids to share and negotiate, let them learn about friendly competition while playing.
- BEST GIFT CHOICE - Best outdoor gift for plane lover, perfect for aviation and airplane theme parties. Also this will be a cool glider planes for kids, when they are in family picnics, BBQ party, air-show, or just as a decoration for kids' room. Also you can use these glider planes as prizes or good behavior rewards at home. Best gift for 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 year old boys.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Outdoor sports are good for children' health,which will get them away from computer,television,DVD player,Tablets.
- Just give kids a chance for throwing this plane, they will enjoy it in playroom or outside for hours. A great way to keep kids occupied and delighted while you relax or busy.
Complete Your Kids Flying Dream
Great for Your Kids Health & Improve Kids' Skills
- Kids will Learn how to launch and control it, when playing, which helps your youngsters develop coordination, critical thinking skills with a practical way, also will improve their hand-eye combination,coordination,observation and the sense of direction.
- Good way to spend time with your kids,with these planes you will have a fun activity at family picnics,friends BBQ party,or your kids birthday party.
- Fly them in your backyard, garden with all different ages kids or adults,all of you will get lot of fun.
Tested Safe for Kids
Features of Foam Airplanes
Product Testing for Kids Safety
Easy to Install, Two Flying Mode
2 Flying Mode
Gift Choice for Kids
Perfect Birthday / Christmas Gift Choice for Kids
Great gift for kids.
- This throwing airplane set is not only a toy, but also a communicative link between you and your baby.
- Best choice as a Christmas, New Year, Kids Birthday and Festival gift.
- Airplane Theme Birthday Party Choice The best outdoor gift for children, perfect aviation, airplane theme parties and various festivals gift.
- As Prizes or Good Behavior Rewards, Use these glider planes as prizes or good behavior rewards at home,kids party or school.
|2 Pack SlingShot Airplane Toy||2 Pack Airplane Toy||4 Pack Airplane Toy||4 Pack SlingShot Airplane||Electronic Airplane||12 Pack Airplane Toy|
|Play Method||Hand launch/Slingshot||Hand launch||Hand launch||Hand launch/Slingshot||Electronic||Hand launch|
Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) don't install the wings upside down
2) they will get stuck up trees, so keep a ball handy so you can knock them back down.
3) add extra weight to the nose/body and they will fly 2x the distance.
...one of the planes was slightly crooked and I had to add weight to the wing to get it to fly strait.
...the wings also get wobbly (after lots of use and abuse), so I added clay to the wing joints to keep them sturdy.
I will certainly purchase these again in the future. They are light but haven't broken after hours and hours of use.
I don't expect them to last years, but they are good as new despite constantly crashing into things (gravel, pavement, fences, etc.).
The picture shows how I added weight to the planes to get them to fly better.
I used Meguires Car Surfacing Clay - but sticky tack should work fine too.
The steel ball nested inside the black portion of the plane just didn't provide enough weight.
...particularly in windy conditions.
Unfortunately, one of the planes seems to be un-trimmable for level flight, but Kid 2 doesn't seem to mind. He likes to see it flip over in midair, and crash spectacularly.
My kids have a game to throw them across our cul-de-sac (approx 40 ft), to land closest to the targets. Most of the time the planes will nose straight into the ground. But they are durable as hell. The planes are starting to lose bits and pieces of canopy and nose - nothing too severe, but it's better that the kids play with these, instead of the RC models :)
The looping feature is fun though. Nothing like hucking it into the air, and subsequently having it knock you in the back of the head.
The smallest planes are extremely fun, especially in the wind. They have potential to do crazy things due to their super light weight. The 13.5” planes are okay, but mine aren’t very fun. The 20” planes are also fun and fly quite straight, but they don’t glide as well due to their somewhat heavier weight and not too much more lift.
These are my favorite size, followed by the smallest and largest, and finally the 13.5”, which don’t do much for me.