Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Alicia Muñoz LPC
Customers Also Bought Items By
No More Fighting offers fast strategies to stop fights now and build a stronger relationship long-term.
All couples fight―but a little guidance goes a long way to tackling the issues that trigger fights in the first place. No More Fighting offers couples fast and effective strategies to overcome common relationship problems and build lasting love together.
In just 20 minutes per week, couples will learn how to effectively speak and listen to each other as they confront critical relationship issues. From reconciling different values to navigating intimacy issues and everything in between, No More Fighting gives you the skills you need to fight less and love each other more.
No More Fighting tackles challenges head-on, with:
- 52 relationship challenges illustrated through real case studies, and address intimacy issues, gender roles, communication blocks, love languages, and more.
- 20-minute exercises that help you unpack each challenge through tailored prompts, dialogues, and shared experiences.
- Supportive guidance that motivates you and your partner to tackle each exercise, with practical advice and helpful tips.
Don’t escalate―find quick resolutions for a lifetime of mutual understanding, love, and acceptance with 20-minute strategies from No More Fighting.
Take time to learn about each other and watch your relationship flourish with these fun quizzes for couples
The Couple’s Quiz Book is everything relationship books for couples should be with hundreds of light-hearted questions for sparking meaningful conversations, discovering new things about each other, and having fun together.
Reminisce about your past, dig deeper into the present moment, and build upon your relationship for a happy future together. Unlike other relationship books for couples, this one offers thoughtful questions that progress from basic to more in-depth in nature, providing a wide variety of quizzes suitable for any stage in your relationship.
All relationship books for couples should include:
- A range of topics—You won’t need other relationship books for couples with these comprehensive questions that cover a spread of subjects, from your hobbies and interests as individuals to building your bucket list as a couple.
- Playful prizes—Engage in some friendly competition at the end of each chapter with quiz “prizes” that are actually fun experiments designed to bring you closer as a couple.
- Ask me anything—This book goes beyond other relationship books for couples to offer guidance on constructive ways to ask questions you have for your partner that aren’t in the book.
If you’ve been searching for relationship books for couples that help you play together so you stay together, The Couple’s Quiz Book has everything you could ever want and more.