Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Alinka Rutkowska
Alinka Rutkowska is the CEO of Leaders Press (www.leaderspress.com), a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling press, where she creates books for entrepreneurs from scratch and launches them to best-seller with a 100% success rate.
She’s worked with top business leaders such as Po Chung (the co-founder of DHL International), Mark Nureddine (the CEO of Bull Outdoor Products) and Chris Catranis (the founder of Babylon Telecommunications).
Leaders Press' releases have landed on bookshelves together with Nobel Prize winners and World Economic Forums speakers. Alinka's mission is to help 1,000 entrepreneurs share their wisdom with the world by 2030.
Alinka is an official member of the Forbes Business Council and her cutting-edge book creation process has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine.
Customers Also Bought Items By
THE GREATEST WEAPON IN ANY ENTREPRENEURIAL ARSENAL IS NOT MONEY – IT’S MINDSET.
What if the degree of separation between the entrepreneurial tycoon you see on your evening news and the small business owner down the street is just one word? Mindset. That’s what it comes down to.
7-Figure Minds is an anthology dedicated to exploring exactly the type of mental fortitude, wherewithal and know-how that separates the weekend warriors from the die-hard entrepreneurs. So, what does it take to be successful? Here’s a hint: it all starts with evaluating what kind of mental narrative you’re feeding yourself. Through a tapestry of authors, you’ll uncover the power of tapping into your own core programming to manifest success in ways you’ve only dreamed of before now.
Start reading now to:
- Learn specific tactics and strategies for resiliency in light of discouraging circumstances and setbacks
- Develop an impenetrable entrepreneurial mindset
- Explore the value of failure in developing creative problem solving solutions
- Understand the importance of orienting yourself in the right direction before you unleash your business plan
- Learn directly from myriad entrepreneurs who have come before you
- Save time, energy and fiscal resources by completing your due diligence upfront
- Understand that persistence is not always a strength in business endeavors; sometimes, quitting is both necessary and useful
- Learn how to tap into and leverage people already floating within your sphere of influence
A great idea is only as good as the actions that follow. It’s time to start writing your own blueprint for success! Take the leap and manifest the changes today!
Entrepreneurial success is available to you– but it starts here, inside the mind. Unlock your potential and grab your copy of 7-Figure Minds today!
Do you ever wonder why some people always seem to succeed, and others fail?You already have access to all you need. If you want to learn how to use your true ability to access the secrets of success, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite how success is portrayed in the media, or in movies, most of it doesn't happen overnight. The principles in this book are readily at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to implement some simple habits and new mindset ideas into your life, then we encourage you to read on.
Most "overnight" successes have been developed with small changes in daily habits and mindset tweaks, one day at a time. You will be surprised how simple these habits are, yet the majority of the people you know do not implement them on a regular basis. We asked over 20 experts to describe these habits for us, and the result was The Success Code.
The Success Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
It's more than just about habits though....
- How to change your career (and your income), even if you have no idea how
- You need to work your way up to your dream job, right? Wrong!
- The 3 things you must absolutely do to recover when you find yourself down in the drudgery of despair (whether personally or in your business)
- Where to find help when you need it most, think Luke Skywalker
- How to eliminate the thoughts that make you poor
- Why you should never fight it when you are having a breakdown
- Why doing less will help you produce more and reduce stress
- Say Goodbye to unrealized goals when you make this one change
- What to do to reach the OMG level of your brand
- When it is ok to pivot your life, and how to reframe your mind to do it
- The Truth about maximizing your time and energy each day
Order your copy of The Success Code Now!
Now a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-seller!
HELICOPTER CRASHES, CORPORATE LAYOFFS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN: UNDERSTANDING THE MINDSET OF THE UNSHAKEABLE!
Every single day there is an entrepreneur that comes to life for the first time – and every single day there is another, who is giving up on their dreams. Eleven letters. That’s all that separates them. Why are some catapulted to great professional heights, where others fail? Persistence.
QUITLESS is a comprehensive anthology of some of the most successful, die-hard, and tirelessly working entrepreneurs in the world. Together they weave a compelling narrative about the cruciality of learning to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back in the game. Direct from the source, learn the art of responding purposefully, deliberately and pragmatically to the myriad obstacles standing between you and your own personal success story.
Start reading now to:
Learn specific tactics and strategies for perseverance in the face of overwhelming odds
Develop a mindset that welcomes challenges and adversity via cognitive programming
Explore the value and usefulness of failure in developing resilience and new points of view
Understand the paramount importance of orienting yourself in the right direction before you unleash your will power
Set yourself apart as a forward-thinking leader of tomorrow’s professional landscape
Save time, energy and fiscal resources by consistently checking in with your personal and professional “Why?”
Understand how blind persistence can actually be a massive impediment to your own success
Learn about how some of the greatest in the game, almost never were
Whether you’re an artist, a teacher, a programmer or an entrepreneur - come one, come all! Set yourself up for continued success by conditioning your mind to adapt, overcome and thrive!
The life you’ve always dreamed of living is right here, on the other side of fear - grab your copy of QUITLESS today!
WHAT’S THE NUMBER ONE DRIVER OF A SUCCESS MINDSET? FIND OUT NOW IN THE LATEST MIND-BOGGLING ANTHOLOGY FROM LEADERS PRESS!
The world shines a spotlight on the successful, but leaves us in the dark about what it takes to become successful in our own lives. Even though we crave success, it can seem so unattainable that we assume it’s not for us. It's time to shine a spotlight on the journey to success. What if successful business people were to let us in on their secrets? What we'll find is that what separates the adored from the overlooked is mindset.
You will come to understand this by reading the brilliant contributors of Success Mindsets. This anthology gathers advice from several dozen exceptional leaders, ranging from CEOs to champions to game-changers. Success Mindsets reveals that many roads lead to success and you must choose the one that suits your concept best.
Each chapter in Success Mindsets will reveal methods for developing the right approach for navigating your journey to success. Dive in now to:
- Understand the mindset of being adaptable in your pursuit of success.
- Adopt a growth mindset, to value long-term growth over short-term revenue.
- Utilize your driven mindset to keep advancing your career even as the world turns completely upside down.
- Study areas of strength and bolster weaknesses through the mindset of lifelong learning.
- Embrace the mindset of self-compassion to look out for yourself while leading others.
Change your mind for the better. Order your copy of Success Mindsets today!
READING IS A KEY HABIT OF SUCCESS.
FORM THE HABIT WITH ANOTHER STELLAR ANTHOLOGY FROM LEADERS PRESS!As the world resumes from a year and a half of pandemic disruption, we find ourselves wondering what to do next? Should we go back to normal or move forward to better? How do we maximize our time and efforts to find our most successful selves?
What habits will sustain that success the next time our world is shaken up?
You will find these answers reading the brilliant contributors to HABITS OF SUCCESS. This anthology draws wisdom from over forty exceptional leaders, ranging from CEOs to Coaches to world-changers. Habits of Success presents a diverse array of habits that you may choose to suit your concept of success.
Each chapter in Habits of Success will shed light on different methods for acquiring habits and how to utilize them on your path to success:
- Adopt the habit of understanding what success means to you.
- Practice the habit of taking risks, knowing when to diverge from the traditional path and experience the life you’ve always wanted to live.
- Thrive through the habit of adaptation to stay productive even as your world turns completely upside down.
- Develop daily habits of planning to improve collaborations with yourself, your coworkers, and your family.
- Embrace the habit of renewal as you evolve into this next chapter of life.
As the world restarts, take this opportunity to assess the path you are on. Are you taking the most efficient path? How certain are you that success awaits and the end of this journey?Fortunately, habits are products of behavior. You can always adapt them to suit the situation and goals. What habits will accompany you on the next leg of your journey?
Get your copy of Habits of Success and pave your path to success today!
Discover how you too can sell 80,000 books even if you haven’t sold a single copy yet! [2020 EDITION!]
Warning: Reading this Readers' Favorite Book Award Winner and implementing its strategies may cause a significant income increase.
Get your copy now and discover:
- How I sold books by the truckload and how you can do it too;
- The truth about book marketing for authors: which book marketing tips really work and which are a waste of time;
- What never to include in your author marketing;
- The single most powerful strategy to get readers on Amazon;
- Why self publishing through Amazon isn’t the only marketing strategy and how to significantly increase your book sales by pursuing paths less travelled;
- One, often overlooked, strategy to get book reviews on Amazon;
- Plus, kindle publishing guidelines: how to market a book before you hit publish.
Probably the best and most comprehensive one-stop guide I have seen.
Rick DeStefanis, Award-Winning Author of "The Gomorrah Principle"
Alinka is extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help authors in whatever way she can. I highly recommend this little gem of a book!
Patti Tingen, Award-Winning Inspirational Author
"How I Sold 80,000 Books" by Alinka Rutkowska covers it all from web page to social media to promotion, sales and everything in between.
Mary Adair, Award-Winning Author of Native American Romance Novels
The links included in the book are like gold dust, and you will find yourself watching/reading them over and over again as you forge your way through the publishing world. I only wish that I’d had access to this when I first started out. It would have saved me months of work.
Lyneal Jenkins, International Award-Winning, Best-Selling Author
Scroll up to grab your copy now!
Now a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-seller!
Want to use the written word to supercharge your career? Discover the behind-the-scenes process for 24 authors who've used books to build lucrative, inspiring businesses.
24 successful authors. 24 stories to help you turn books into a six-figure calling.
Have you tried all the entrepreneurial tricks only to end up back where you started? Are you passionate about an idea that you want to share with the world? Do you wish you could turn a single book into something more? Bestselling author Alinka Rutkowska started with one book and transformed it into a successful six-figure business. But she isn't the only one. Join her and 23 other powerful author entrepreneurs as they share "how they did it" in this once-in-a-lifetime collection of true stories.
In Write and Grow Rich, you'll discover how this incredible group of authors, marketers, teachers, and trainers turned the corner with the power of writing behind them. By sharing their best practices, authors Adam Houge, Daniel Hall, Caitlyn Pyle, Marc Guberti, Bryan Cohen, Kristen Joy, and many more provide a roadmap to the steps you need to take to join their ranks. Inside, you'll learn which so-called expert advice to avoid and little-known tools for faster, more resilient success.
In Write and Grow Rich, you'll discover:
- What these authors would've done differently if they were starting their businesses today
- How they cope with overwhelm and how you can use this overload as an advantage
- Key factors for book-based success in a variety of industries
- How quickly you can expect to start profiting off your writing
- The skills you should start cultivating to take your business to the next level, and much, much more!
Write and Grow Rich is a jam-packed handbook for making your words worth more than you ever dreamed possible. If you like expert guidance, multiple points of view, and down-to-earth education from entrepreneurs who've made it, then you'll love Alinka Rutkowska's authorpreneurial anthology.
Buy Write and Grow Rich to start applying time-tested wisdom to your business today!
Full contributing authors list: Alinka Rutkowska, Adam Houge, Alexa Bigwarfe, Amy Collins, Bryan Cohen, Caitlin Pyle, Claire Diaz-Ortiz, Christine Kloser, Daniel Hall, Donna Kozik, Debbie Drum, Derek Doepker, Derek Murphy, Jason Ladd, Jyotsna Ramachandran, Kirsten Oliphant, Kristen Joy, Lise Cartwright, Marc Guberti, Matt Stone, Sally Miller, Steve Alcorn, Summer Tannhauser, Susan Friedmann.
What does Elon Musk know that you don’t?
- Elon Musk built Zip2 from a start-up to $22 million paycheck in three years.
- Then Musk built X from a start-up to $160 million paycheck in four years.
- Since then, he has created SpaceX and Tesla giving Musk an estimated net worth of $20 billion.
Would you like to achieve even a fraction of his success? Now you can.
Serial entrepreneur and best-selling author, Randy Kirk, exposes 16 secret principles that guide Elon Musk in his entrepreneurial decisions, including:
How to become a visionary that profits;
How to uncover the principles of running a successful business;
How Elon Musk uses networking to scale his businesses;
How you should be using your passion and persistence;
How to maximize the potential of any business regardless of its size;
The counterintuitive thinking about quality and cost;
Why The Elon Musk Method works to generate successful enterprises of any kind.
Follow SpaceX’s founding member’s Jim Cantrell’s advice and read this book now because “Randy captures the essence of what drives Elon and this gives us valuable insight into what has become one of the most influential people of our time.”
Filled with dozens of Elon Musk quotes, you’ll have a rare opportunity to gain proven principles and methods that are unlike anything you’ll read elsewhere.
Grab your copy now to start applying time-tested wisdom to your business today!
How Successful Entrepreneurs Use A Book To Drive Leads And Sales without wasting time or money!
If you are an entrepreneur who wants to use a book as part of your business, and what works for those who have come before you, then this may be the most important book you ever read, here's why....
But first a warning. Successful use of a book in your business is hard work. As you will see, we interviewed over 30 very successful entrepreneurs and they put effort into the craft. The ideas in this book will work beautifully, but only for those who are willing to actually put in the work. If that is you, then read on!
Our main goal with Author Inc was to assemble a unique group of entrepreneurs and pick their brains to see how they did what they did. But then we took it one step further.
We asked them to map out what they would do if they had to start all over again over the next 30 days if they had to start from scratch. We asked, "If you lost your list, your fame, your books, your products and all of your clients, and nobody knew who you were, what would you do? How would you use publishing to claw your way back?"
The results were amazing! Author Inc immediately morphed from an “interview anthology” to a world class handbook for entrepreneurs who want to use a book as a primary tool in a business.
But Author Inc is not only a must-have handbook, it also teaches:
- How to build a list and make sales starting now, even if you have no list and no product
- 15 counterintuitive habits that entrepreneurs use to rapidly increase the likelihood of success each day (wait until you read the cigar story)
- Where to find the best people for your email and reader lists
- How to eliminate the long slow process of trial and error while building your online empire
- Why you should never go it alone as an author
- Why advertising less may actually make grow your list faster
- Say Goodbye to weeks of trial and error, and start with one of our 30 day plans for your book and business
- The Truth about your relationship with self-publishing platforms and how to maximize your profit from them
- What to do if you have no readers, followers or clients and how to change it quickly
Order your copy of Author Inc Now!
Contributors: Foreword by Jack Canfield, Ray Brehm, from Russell Brunson’s Inner Circle: Steve Larsen, Jeff Brewer (Launch Hackers Lab), Rob Kosberg (Bestseller Publishing), Emily Hirsh (Hirsh Marketing); from Jeff Walker’s Platinum Plus Mastermind: Ricardo Texeira (Karate World Champion), Luis Carlos Flores (Ninos De Ahora TV); from Frank Kern Inc: Nathan “Rocky” Anderson (VP of Marketing); from the self-publishing world: Matt Stone (Buckbooks and 100Covers), Brian Berni (Bookads), Derek Doepker (Bestseller Journey Simplified), Adam Houge (The Fan Base Formula), Qat Wanders (Wandering Words Media), Sonya Wadhera and Priya Wadhera (Book To Boss), Albina Gabellini (Better Coaching), Eevi Jones (Influencer Outreach), Jeff Hilderman (All-Star Academy), Vera Mirna (Easy Button Healing), Elizabeth Hebert (Your Dream Esteem), Anita Plak Semprimožnik (Online Business Marketing), Laura van den Berg - Sekac (Bestselling Author: Get Unstuck Now), Lori Saitz (Building Business Relationships), James Archer (The Sharelingo Project), Ashley Emma (Fearless Publishing), Richard McCartney (Kindle Book Promotions), Agustin Rubini (Promote Your Book and FsPal), Jerónimo Cabrera Rocha (NLP Training - Conexo-), Connor Boyack (Author: Tuttle Tw
Do you want to get your book out without lifting a finger?
Outsource Your Book shares the secrets of a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author on how to hire experts to write, publish, and launch your bestseller.
Warning: reading this book and following the advice within can result in having your name on a bestselling book and on top of the charts!
Discover the 17 steps (known only by bestselling authors) to going from a book idea to a six-figure funnel including:
how to position your book so that it’s a bestseller — you have to do this before it’s written;
where to hire a pro to craft a clever book outline;
how to hire the right interviewer who can get your ideas out of your head;
how to turn your ideas into a masterfully crafted manuscript;
the three different types of editing, and which ones you need;
how and where to hire for the interior layout and formatting of your book;
where to hire a designer for an attention-grabbing cover, and why the right cover can make or break your book sales;
how to optimize your book for online sales so that it pops up on top of any search results;
where to find the pros to launch your book to bestseller status, and to reach libraries and foreign markets;
and much more!
Outsource Your Book answers the following question:
How do I turn my business book idea into a bestseller by hiring out?
Scroll up to grab your copy now and discover the 17 steps to becoming an authority, building credibility, preparing for a consultancy, and leaving a legacy. Your book awaits you!
Struggling to turn your hard-earned experience into a reasonable and scale-able income? Discover how online innovators started from scratch to establish highly profitable ventures.
Are you an expert, authority, coach, or entrepreneur with little to show for your long hours? Is your business battling to get off the ground? Do you wonder how the movers and shakers create cyberspace empires? Bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, and digital marketer Anita Plak Semprimoznik has helped countless people turn their passions into money-making endeavors. And Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Adam Houge has sold nearly three million books and helped hundreds of authors become bestsellers. Now they have created a remarkable manual so you too can learn the tips and tools to skyrocket past the competition.
High Profit Secrets: The World’s Top Experts Reveal How They are Crushing It Online Selling Their Knowledge is your powerful guide to establishing your business on firm footing. Filled with in-depth interviews by over twenty of the most influential names on the Web today, you’ll uncover the key factors, strategies, and trade secrets they used to optimize their digital earnings. No matter your area of expertise or level of experience, you’ll find a model suited to your ideal lifestyle so you can truly take charge of your income.
In High Profit Secrets, you’ll discover:
- Easy-to-follow tips shared by successful professionals on how they made their mark in the industry
- How to sell your knowledge effectively via books, online courses, podcasts, group coaching and many other way.
- Ninety-day plans for creatives starting their ventures from nothing
- How to solve your buyers biggest challenges so you guarantee a sale
- Tactics for coping with overwhelm, changing markets, and much, much more!
High Profit Secrets is and invaluable treasure trove of knowledge from highly profitable entrepreneurs that can help you rocket your income and sales forward faster. With interviews from top experts like:
Adam Houge, Alinka Rutkowska, Ayn Cates Sullivan, Brady Patterson, Brandon Lucero, Brendan Kane, Bryan Collins, Chandler Bolt, Chantelle Paige Turner, Desiree Crowley, Geoff Affleck, Iman Aghay, Jeanna Gabellini, Jesse, Doubek, Kyla Sims, Marie Van Den Berghe, Meera Kothand, Nathan Buchan, Paul Brodie, Ray Brehm, Scott Allan, Sean Sumner, Steve Larsen, Steve Olsher and Sue Dunlevie.
Learn how the likes of young entrepreneur, six-time bestselling author and TEDx speaker Chandler Bolt, the founder of Self-Publishing school, went from ground zero to being a major player in self-publishing industry, by teaching people how to write, market, and publish their first book in as little as ninety days.
Or how an award-winning serial entrepreneur, best-selling author and TEDx speaker Iman Aghay, the founder of Success Road Academy, went from ground zero to being a major player in a 9-figure earning training industry.
If you’d like to take your business to the next level: 6-figures, 7-figures, and beyond, then come and learn the High Profit Secrets of these highly successful, world’s top entrepreneurs today.Buy High Profit Secrets to start applying time-tested wisdom to your business today!