|Item Weight||12.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.12 x 28.74 x 18.43 inches|
|Item model number||NS-32F202NA22|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
All-New Insignia NS-32F202NA22 32-inch F20 Series Smart Full HD 1080p Fire TV, Released 2021
|Screen Size||32 Inches|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube|
About this item
- 1080p resolution View your favorite movies, shows and games in high definition.
- Alexa voice control - The Alexa Voice Remote lets you easily control your entertainment, search across apps, switch inputs, and more using just your voice. Press and hold the voice button and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content, and even switch to cable.
- Fire TV experience built-in - Watch over 1 Million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- DTS TruSurround - This multi-channel format creates an immersive surround sound experience through your TV’s speakers.
- Supports HDMI ARC - Sends audio directly from the HDMI jack to a compatible soundbar or AV receiver, removing the need for an extra cable.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Access live over-the-air channels and streaming with this 32-inch TV—and control it all with your voice. Ask Alexa to launch apps, search for titles and more. A full HD experience in 1080p provides crystal clear images. You won’t miss a second with the Insignia NS-32F202NA22 32" Class F20 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV.
Live TV + over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes
Fire TV brings together live over-the-air TV and all your streaming channels on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna and use Alexa to instantly search for and watch live over-the-air TV, or choose from a vast catalog of streaming movies and TV shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, and more. Plus, you can subscribe to Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, and others to stream even more of your favorite live TV shows. You can also connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV's three HDMI ports.
Control your TV
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control TV functions like power, volume, navigation, playback, and input switching—plus, easily launch into Prime Video, and Netflix with quick access buttons.
Find new favorites
Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas,” and Alexa will show you search results from a universal catalog of hundreds of integrated apps and channels.
Control your smart home
Enhance your entertainment experience by easily controlling your smart home devices with Alexa. Simply use your voice to do things like adjust the lights, set the temperature, and lock the door, and ease right into movie night.
Get more out of Alexa
Go beyond streaming with access to tens of thousands of Alexa skills. Want to order pizza? Check the score? Play a game? Alexa can do that too!
|Insignia Fire TV HD/FHD||Insignia Fire TV 4K UHD||Toshiba Smart TV||Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR|
|Screen Size||24", 32", 39", 42"||43", 50", 55", 65", 70"||32", 43"||43", 50", 55"|
|Resolution||720p or 1080p HD||4K UHD||720p or 1080p HD||4K UHD|
|Fire TV built-in||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Voice Remote with Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|High Dynamic Range||HDR10||HDR10 and Dolby Vision|
|Audio Processing||DTS TruSurround||DTS Studio Sound||DTS TruSurround||DTS Virtual X|
Compare with similar items
| || |
TCL 32-inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV - 32S327, 2019 Model
All-New Insignia NS-32F201NA22 32-inch F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV, Released 2021
TCL 32-inch Class 3-Series HD LED Smart Android TV - 32S334, 2021 Model
|Sold By||Best Buy||Amazon.com||Best Buy||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI||HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi|
|Screen Size||32 inches||32 inches||32 inches||32 inches|
|Item Dimensions||7.12 x 28.74 x 18.43 inches||28.8 x 7.1 x 19.1 inches||6.7 x 19.03 x 28.74 inches||7.1 x 28.8 x 19.1 inches|
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 82 cm
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a mesh network so had no WiFi issues. Setup took a little while (20 minutes?) since there were multiple update cycles needed between the FireTV portion and the remote itself. Once setup it works exactly like a dedicated FireTV stick, but without juggling multiple remotes. Highly recommend for a spare room TV.
Amazon fire FORCES YOU Into signing up with your account on the TV, then uses that info to display all the shows / movies you DON'T have access to and have to pay.
SAVE YOURSELVES AGGRAVATION AND pay $20 extra for a non-fire tv, unless you love being bullied into buying content when all you want is a smart tv.
Also for a special kind of horrible design, I've downloaded shows on my phone for amazon prime, tried to connect to the tv with an USB3 to HDMI adapter and prime won't play anything claiming "DECRYPTION ERROR". As soon as I unplug the HDMI adapter works fine. So: On my own amazon prime subscription that I pay for , on an amazon fire tv I can't play a downloaded show.
Amazon then makes you agree that they will STORE YOUR VOICE INFORMATION ON THEIR SERVERS. Why ???? Why would you want amazon to have audio from the privacy of your home ?
STAY AWAY FROM ANY FIRE BRANDED TV's UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR APPLIANCES TO NAG YOU !!!