Alpha's Dirty Little Secret: A Werewolf Romance Novel Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Destiny can always be altered or changed in our favor, especially when it involves love.
Amira is a werewolf living a peaceful life as a normal college student in the human society. Not until the new alpha of the pack she and her parents belongs to pays a visit at their home. It is end of the semester, and she is being sent to stay at the pack house.
There, she would live under the roof of the strong yet emotionless alpha, Xavier. With her heat in power, she cannot seem to resist the touch of him behind closed doors, no matter how detached their interaction is.
Soon, their interest in each other blossoms, leaving them both in each other’s arms despite not being mates. However, things turn upside down when Amira runs into her destined mate.
Who will she choose? The person she is destined to be with or her alpha whom she has grown to love?
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||12 hours and 13 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||February 12, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #28,781 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#835 in Paranormal Romance (Audible Books & Originals)
#845 in Paranormal Fantasy
#3,926 in Romantic Fantasy (Books)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I never figured out the logic of the heroine being there. There were a few word mistakes and the writing was good. Just hope this is an off effort. I like paranormal, but a good editor could have saved this book.
- Author forced chapters in by giving you points of view for undeveloped characters. Those chapters offered nothing to main story.
- Same chapter but from a different point of view. Author copied same chapter twice just to tell it from "other" perspective and offer nothing new. Heroine told Hero something and now we have to read about it again but in a next chapter.
- There were so many new characters introduced in the middle for them to disappeared by the end. No back story, no development.
- The plot summary made it sound like there is going to be a lot of content once she finds her "mate" but it just got blown over like it's not important at all.
- Heroine gets kidnapped/taken/whatever twice and if it never happened it wouldn't have made a difference. It was insignificant and disappointing.
Top reviews from other countries
But I need to know what happens next. I want to take my time, but I'm too intrigued. Lol
Symone fantastic job on this story, truly amazing, I look forward to reading the follow up to this story. I hope your next one's will be just as good.
Only thing I didn;t like was what I felt was a bit of an abrupt ending. Considering the length of the book I would have like more detail.
I definitely recommend this beauty.