- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Amazon Basics Kid's Pretend Toy Play Food Set - 150-Piece, Ages 3+
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 150-piece kids toy food set for imaginative playtime
- Play restaurant, grocery store, chef, and much more
- Realistic design replicas of real food such as meat, fruit and veggies, drinks, and more
- Non-toxic polypropylene and polyethylene plastic construction; free of lead and phthalates
- Products adhere to US and ASTM safety standards
- Recommended for ages 3 and older
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics 150-piece Pretend Toy Play Food Set
Toy Food Set
Allow your little one’s imagination to run wild with the 150 piece replica toy food set from Amazon Basics.
From pretend grocery shopping to playing gourmet chef and serving imaginary meals to friends, kids will enjoy the versatile fun this set provides.
From produce, dairy, meat, and fish to sandwiches, burgers, pizza, drinks, and desserts, the set offers brightly colored, realistic food replicas.
Adhered to US and ASTM safety standards, the toys are made with non-toxic polypropylene and polyethylene plastic and are free of lead and phthalates.
Amazon Basics 150-piece Pretend Toy Play Food Set, Ages 3+
From the Manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only warning - be prepared to fold some of the cardboard boxes. They come flat and you fold them into shape. It’s easy except for the milk cartons. We could not figure those out!