Other Sellers on Amazon
HDTV Antenna Amplified Digital Outdoor TV Antenna 150 Miles Range with Mounting Pole-4K 1080p High Reception for All TVs-32ft RG6 Coaxial Cable,360° Rotation Wireless Remote(Support 2 TVs)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- ✅HDTV Antenna Amplified Digital Outdoor TV Antenna 150 Miles Range with Mounting Pole-4K 1080p High Reception for All TVs-32ft RG6 Coaxial Cable, 360° Rotation Wireless Remote(Support 2 TVs)
- ✅Top Design - up to 150 miles long range and dual TV outputs , support 2 TVs at the same time without a splitter. Built-in Smart IC Chip Next generation & Crystal Clear Filter Technology to picks up signals, the new technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range and frequency performance.
- ✅WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLER -- Built-in 360 degree motor rotor | Built-in Super Low Noise Amplifier | includes 33ft hd antenna coax cable. ❤The pole is included.
- ✅Easy Installation - Comes with an easy-to-follow user manual so you can install the antenna with ease. Few steps to enjoy all your local digital HD channels and broadcasts including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox and others.
- ✅WHAT YOU GET -- Outdoor TV antenna with wireless remote, power supply adapter and 33ft coax cable. Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
HDTV Antenna Amplified Digital Outdoor TV Antenna 150 Miles Range
This Outdoor Antenna provides local television in full 1080 HD quality, for free. Its pre-assembled design mounting hardware provide a variety of placement options. Don’t settle for a lesser picture or fewer channels when you know your TV is capable of delivering much more!
Strong signals for 150 miles range
First visit antennaweb or antennapoint to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within150 mile.toward antenna to the best directions for receiving more channels with HD clear image.check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna The amount and quality of the channels you receive will depend on the following:
1) Channels being broadcast in your area
2) Broadcast tower locations/Strength of the broadcast signals
3) Line of sight and environmental terrain
HD Digital TV Antenna 150 Miles
Connect to Any HDTV, Enjoy Free TV！
The 1080p HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content. Depending on your location, the tv antenna can receive include NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV and the weather channel.All TV antennas are precision-tuned to receive both UHF and VHF frequencies and will provide you with the most HD content.and standard definition channels.
- Its pre-assembled design mounting hardware provide a variety of placement options. Don’t settle for a lesser picture or fewer channels when you know your TV is capable of delivering much more!
- You can enjoy high definition television without the high cost of monthly cable fee. With a built-in rotor, Turn a full 360 degrees using the infrared remote control.
- Keep the HD antenna away from those high-power devices when using it.some sources of interference, such as air conditioners, refrigerators, hair dryers, and microwave ovens,
A Leader In Cutting-Edge Technology
This digital antenna receives the most popular tv shows in 4k crystal picture quality.No longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills, you'll watch over 500,000 movies and TV episodes come to life in vibrant colors and detailed contrast through Pendoo indoor HDtv Antenna connected directly to your TV. Including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms, kids and sports programs, etc.
Perfect solution for any rural or suburban areas. Outdoor TV antenna can be omnidirectional receive signal with 360 degree rotating, you can pick up TV signals with much better reception than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears outdoor hdtv antenna.
TV antennas are easy to install:
1) Connect the antenna’s coax cable into the back of your digital-ready TV.
2) Find the optimal placement for the antenna.
3) Scan for available channels, and you are ready to enjoy your free content.
For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal.
Compare with similar items
Outdoor TV Antenna with TOP Design Compact Outdoor Antenna provides local television in full 1080 HD quality, for free. Its pre-assembled design mounting hardware provide a variety of placement options. Don’t settle for a lesser picture or fewer channels when you know your TV is capable of delivering much more! Supports up to 1080i HDTV broadcasts Receives UHF and VHF channels = more content! Pre-assembled design with easy-lock fold-out VHF reflector and snap-lock elements Frequency Range: VHF: 170-230MHz / UHF: 470-860MHz Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB Antennas are built-in preamplifier* for outdoor usage. Antennas are built-in preamplifier* for outdoor usage. (per Wikipedia). Locate the amplifier as close to the antenna as possible, so amplifying antenna signal and not amplifying line noise or interference on the cable run. * Antenna Pole Includes Need an antenna that comes with all mounting accessories? Don't worry about searching for a suitable mounting pole, because one is already included in the box.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would have given 5 stars in all areas except that tuning can be frustrating. The antenna moves quickly and easily however, the remote is IR so you must have direct line of sight to the controller. We finally resulted to one person inside watching tv while the other watches the antenna orientation. The antenna does not always turn the direction you expect. It does limit it’s movement so that the antenna swings to a limit in each direction. I left extra coax cable so the antenna can move freely.
We are very happy with the results. We plan to buy another to mount on our bus (Rv). Here is a list of the extra tools needed to install:
1. Ladder (Roof access)
2. Cordless drill (to install mount on roof, assemble antenna, Drill hole to run coax into house.
3. Long screws to mount (Comes with concrete anchors and two lag bolts to mount. I used my own)
4. Pliers to connect coax
5. Coax cable mounting clips (secure cable to house)
6. Ground cable / Stake (For safety it is recommend that you run a wire from the antenna mount straight down the side of the house into a ground stake. This protects your home from a lightning strike.
7. Coax cable (length to second tv)
8. Coax barrel connector if you need to connect multiple coax cables
Love the results. It exceeds our expectations. Would buy again and recommend to others.
The antenna arrived as others have stated needing assembly. If you have ever put together a child's toy or assembled the easiest of shelving products, you can put this together without even consulting the included instructions. The instructions were easy enough to understand for the average person (mostly pictures). I like the fact that this antenna included a modest size mounting arm.
Based on other reviews, I wanted to try to attic mount this antenna but wanted to test it out first with a "dry run scan" while I still had it here in my living room. I live in a mid century brick ranch in a rural area about 35 miles west of Charlotte, where all of the "local" tv stations are located. I used an outdoor porch post flag pole to stand the antenna up in the corner of the living room. Went to the DTV reception map website mentioned by other reviewers to get the direction and distance of the channels I wanted most. I then downloaded the "Compass" app on my Android phone from the play store. Once I loaded the compass app and got the same general direction as the website indicated I needed, aimed the antenna and started the scan on my LG TV.
I was expecting to get the same 27 channels I had received with the tabletop antenna, but WOW.. I got 59 channels! Many of those I didn't even get before, and were actually about 30 miles in the opposite direction from where I had the antenna aimed, and some others about 50 miles in to the southwest of where my antenna is aimed. All of the blanking out from time to time with the old antenna is gone, and I'm very happy!
I'm now getting crystal clear HDTV with all of the networks, some in duplicate from different markets. All of this while standing on a temporary pole in the corner of my living room. Can't wait to get it attic mounted and the cable ran down to a wall jack (purchased also at Amazon). I absolutely recommend this antenna.
5 stars for doing what it is supposed to do in a great way. Crystal clear channels and lots of them.