|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||13.4 x 13.4 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||TV Antennas|
[Newest] Indoor Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna up to 120+ Miles Range -PACOSO HDTV Antenna with Amplifier Signal Booster for 4K 1080p Fire tv Stick Local Channels and All TV's,Long Coaxial Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 120+Miles Long Range The HDTV antenna amplifier boosts the TV antenna with better signal enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows 720p 1080i 1080p | ATSC available High quality keep the best signal transmission Protection against interference with other signals The amplified can strengthen signals you can say goodbye to weak signals and blurred pictures But Channel reception may vary depending on what's broadcasting in your area distance from broadcast towers terrain and the surroundings
- Free Live You will no need pay Cable or Satellite for Television Again! The Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news sitcom kids and sports programs in full HD Free HD Channels like ABC CBS NBC PBC Fox and others in 50 100 miles rang from Broadcast Tower from national TV networks to local TV shows there’s only the one-time purchase of the antenna then there’s no cost to you after that Imagine TV viewing without an annoying contract or monthly fee
- Paper-thin and High Performance Paper- thin antennas was designed extremely thin and lightweight You can hide it behind the TV lay flat on table stick it high on window and put anywhere It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 13 2FT COAXIAL CABLE -- Makes indoor TV antenna easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception 10FT coaxial cable has less signal attenuation to ensure clear and stable picture quality
- WHAT YOU GET -- Indoor HDTV Antenna with 13 2ft coaxial cable Sticker Instruction Together WITH One Year and Friendly Easy-to-reach Support If you aren't satisfied with the channels you get feel free to contact us
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
[Latest 2020] Digital Amplified TV Antenna 120+ Mile Range -with Powerful Singal Booster Supports 4K 1080P Full HD for All TVs
The 1080p HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content. Depending on your location, the tv antenna can receive include NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV and the weather channel. Outdoor Antenna can also receives UHF/VHF/FM signals and will broadcast both high definition and standard definition channels.
Watch what you want-Free Channels for Life.
Check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna.Please first visit antennaweb or antennapoint to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 120+miles.Try toward antenna to the best directions for receiving more channels with HD clear image.The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers.and your surroundings.
- Areas with large obstructions such in valleys.mountains.etc.will reduce effective range.
- We do not Recommend to use the amplifier or booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
- Position the antenna - on the table, wall or window (strongly recommended). Scan for channels using your TV’s 'Channel Search' and enjoy free full HD TV!
- Some sources of interference, such as air conditioners, refrigerators, hair dryers, and microwave ovens, have a certain effect on the effect of the TV antenna receiving signals.
- Keep the HD antenna away from those high-power devices when using it. In addition, the antenna signal strength will vary depending on the tower, terrain and weather distance.
HDTV Antenna - Your Best TV Companion
Easy to Set Up Indoor TV Antenna
Our Indoor Digital TV Antenna adopt upgraded 2020 Amplifier Signal Booster With the built-in Smart IC Chip, filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture,low noise.Experience the vivid, lifelike colors and exceptional clarity. provide real 4K picture quality for Channel reception!super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA)TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again
- Connect the antenna to Cable-Ant on the back of any HDTV Put it high on wall; Lay flat on table; Place it higher on window (Strongly recommended) Scan for channels using your TV's
- .Antenna is correctly connected to your television or 3rd part HD receiver, and you have set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air" in the TV's setup menu.
- If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV comes with built-in tuner for freeview. Analog TV will need a digital converter first.
- With the detachable signal booster amplifier, you can choose to disconnected the amplifier if your house within 30 miles range from the tower.remember to re-scan after each move Channel Search.
- Enjoying popular national TV networks and local TV shows at no cost! Whether you’re streaming in HD.4K.or HDR.you’ll get picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with crisp details and rich color
- Come join our family with over 30 million satisfied customers and counting! We are confident in the quality of our product!
- providing our customers with lasting products to the best experience is our unremitting goal. With Musun Indoor HD Antenna, enjoying the most popular TV shows come to life in vibrant colors!
Compare with similar items
120+ Miles Digtial TV Antennas with 13 2ft long copper coaxial cable 1 Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC CBS NBC Fox The CW and PBS) Supports 1080p HD 2 Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture bookshelf or television 3 Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap Plug in and Scan channels IMPORTANT If your antenna is not working as expected 1 )Make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver 2 )Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV's setup menu and re-scan for channels 3 )Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower terrain and weather If needed Reposition the antenna in a different location such as higher on a wall or closer to a window Facing the direction of the broadcast tower Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna 4 )If a signal cannot be received please placing the antenna higher or close to/in a window may result in better reception remember to re-scan after each move
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I placed the antenna about 5 feet high on the north wall next to glass doors with the cable running straight down to the floor. I now get clear reception on every channel with all but one above 95% signal strength. The one weak signal is coming from a station broadcasting on a low numbered channel using a band that I think is known to be hard to pick up, but I still get a stable 72% strength and it is watchable without dropouts.
I'm a fairly knowledgeable HDTV and home theater person. This product is what I have been searching for year after year. The reviews are real and not stacked. Finally my living room doesn't look like I live in the 1970's.
All I can say is try it. I didn't expect it to work because OTA reception has always disappointed me no matter what antennae I have used, but this is in another league.
I use an OTA HD antennae to add an additional DVR capable channel and because OTA HD looks a little better than what Dish provides. Some satellite and Cable providers are compressing HD channels below their best resolution. Most OTA HD broadcasts are a fairly pure 1080 or 720, to the best of my knowledge.
If you don't get the reception you are looking for, try moving the cable around. It really makes a difference.