Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Andy Storch
Andy Storch is the host of two podcasts including The Talent Development Hot Seat and Own Your Career Own Your Life as well as the founder and host of the Talent Development Think Tank conference and community and the Talent Development Virtual Summit.
Andy is passionate about helping people fulfill their true potential and his book, Own Your Career Own Your Life, is designed to help people stop drifting and take control of their futures.
Most importantly, Andy is a husband, father and friend who is on a mission to get the absolute most out of life and inspire others to do the same.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Do you want to wake up every morning feeling excited to start the day and confident that you are truly reaching your potential?
Own Your Career Own Your Life was written for you.
Andy Storch spent years stuck in the wrong career and drifting aimlessly through life. Now, he is a professional coach, consultant, speaker, and author whose life mission is to equip others to live intentionally, love the life they live, and fulfill their true potential.
In his eagerly-anticipated book Own Your Career Own Your Life, you'll learn how to direct your own career, prepare for the future, and ultimately get back in the driving seat of your own life.
This book is intended to be a practical guide, so it is packed full of useful tips and easily actionable steps, as well as inspirational accounts of real-life events and helpful insights into the author's own life - including the exact, real-life strategies he has used to design a career and life he loves.
In Part 1 of Own Your Career Own Your Life,you'll learn how to:
- Set a flexible vision for your life that will make every big decision instantly easier to make
- Live life for yourself instead of other people
- Identify the habits that are holding you back and replace them with ones that propel you forward
- Discover your unique purpose and use it as the ultimate productivity tool
- Create a realistic, actionable life plan
- Connect with the right people to help you on your journey
- Respond proactively to challenges and turn disappointments into opportunities
In Part 2, you'll discover how to:
- Position yourself for success and stay relevant in a rapidly changing world
- Commit to personal development in a totally sustainable way
- Build a strong and supportive community around you
- Network with influential and inspirational people - even if you have financial or time limitations
- Build your personal brand, including using social media to add value whilst growing your reputation
And in Part 3 the author reveals how to:
- Adopt a growth mindset and embrace setbacks
- Maximize your productivity using 3 simple strategies
- Finally achieve your goals in 6 easily-actionable steps
- Stop playing the comparison game
- Consistently maintain the same 7 daily self-help habits Storch has used to start directing his own career and life.
Praise for Own Your Career Own Your Life
"Andy lays out exactly how to set a vision and go out and achieve your goals both in your career and your life." Hal Elrod, best-selling author of The Miracle Morningseries
"This book is a must-read — no matter what stage you are at in your career.” Marshall Goldsmith, NYT bestselling author
"An incredible reference manual for every person who wants to design a life they are truly proud and joyful to live!" Honorée Corder, strategic coach and author
"It truly has the power to inspire millions of people to stop drifting and ta
Do you want to have confidence that you are taking the right steps towards fulfilling your unique purpose?
This journal was created for you.
What is the Own Your Career Own Your Life 90-day journal?
Andy Storch spent years stuck in the wrong career and drifting aimlessly through life. Now, he is a professional coach, consultant, speaker, and author whose life mission is to equip others to live intentionally, love the life they live, and fulfill their unique purpose.
In this inspirational morning and evening journal, Storch invites you to begin taking ownership of your future by embarking on a 90-day journey of personal transformation. This journal is designed to accompany Storch's eagerly-anticipated new book Own Your Career Own Your Life, but can equally be enjoyed as a standalone experience.
The Own Your Career Own Your Life 90-day journal reveals many of the exact real-life strategies that the author has used to design a career and life he loves, and lays them out in the form of a motivational journaling experience.
This daily journal can accelerate your personal growth by providing an opportunity to regularly record goals and plans, practice mindfulness, shift your mindset, reinforce positive behaviors, and get more done.
It consists of two value-packed sections:
This section is designed to be completed at your own pace, so you can do it a little at a time or all in one go. It features 16 pages of guided reflections and writing prompts that will help you to:
- Define your goals, identify challenges and replace unhealthy habits with positive ones
- Set a vision for the future that aligns with your passions, and reflect on the core motivations that will sustain you as you pursue your goals
- Create a realistic plan with immediately actionable steps so you can start taking control of your life today
- Establish practical ways in which you can build your personal brand and create a network of meaningful relationships with the right people
- Plan a daily routine which helps you prioritize your time and focus on the things you care about most
- Outline the strategies you will use to tackle obstacles head-on and make the shift to a growth mindset
And much more.
This section is a 90-day journaling experience. The journal includes separate full-page morning and evening rituals, allowing you to begin and end every day with a time of reflection, self-discovery and gratitude as you relentlessly and joyfully pursue your goals.
This journal is undated, meaning you can start the experience whenever you are ready. There are two full pages dedicated to each day, which gives you plenty of space to fully express your thoughts.
The guided morning ritual includes an inspirational quote to encourage you as you start your day.
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Practice gratitude
- Remind yourself of the goal or vision you are working towards
- Write down 3 things you will do today in order to support your personal journey
- Outline your schedule or action plan for the day
- Jot down ideas and inspirational thoughts
The guided evening ritual enables you to:
- Celebrate your achievements for the day (both big