Aozita [16 Pack] Colored Plastic Mason Jar Lids Fits Ball, Kerr & More - 8 Wide Mouth & 8 Regular Mouth - Food-Grade Storage Caps for Canning Jars - Anti-Scratch Resistant Surface
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ◆16 COLORED REGULAR & WIDE MOUTH LIDS - Regular Mouth Lids Fit 2.75 in (70 mm) Outer Diameter Mouth Jars, Wide Mouth Lids Fit 3.38 in (86 mm) Outer Diameter Mouth Jars. [8 colors] Tiffany Blue, Pink, Purple, Grey, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, add great fun and colors to family. 8 wide mouth lids + 8 regular mouth lids
- ◆Fits BALL, KERR and More Brands - Aozita caps fit any size Ball or Kerr glass mason jars. Fit small 4oz jars all the way to large 64 oz jars. They are great gifts for friends who love canning jars for kitchen storage and food prep.
- ◆Versatile Leak-proof Storage - Perfect for the freezer and refrigerator as well as dry and liquid storage, such as grains, candies, fruits, pickles, salad, milk and smoothies, etc.
- ◆DISHWASHER SAFE - These plastic lids are made of food-grade plastic, BPA free - Temperature tolerance up to 240 ℉.
- ◆100% SATISFACTION - If you're not completely satisfied simply or lids don't fit your jars, please contact us and we will offer a prompt refund or replacement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
[16 Pack] Colored Plastic Mason Jar Lids Fits Ball, Kerr & More - 8 Wide Mouth & 8 Regular Mouth
Perfect for the freezer and refrigerator as well as dry and liquid storage, such as grains, candies, fruits, pickles, salad, milk and smoothies, etc.
-wide mouth plastic storage caps *8
-regular mouth plastic storage caps *8
-unique package *1
Item condition: New
Material: BPA free / medical grade plastic
Size: regular mouth & wide mouth
8 BRIGHT COLORS
Tiffany Blue, Pink, Purple, Grey, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow
---Ideal for storing or freezing both with regular mouth and wide mouth glass preserving jars.
1、Fits ball or kerr branded regular mouth jars and wide mouth mason jars.
2、Perfect for the freezer and refrigerator as well as dry storage.
BPA free, Medical grade, temperature tolerance up to 240 ℉.
Care and Cleaning:
1. All parts of Aozita plastic mason jar lids are dishwasher safe.
2. Do not use steel wool, bleach or strong abrasive cleaners. If you decide to hand-wash, use mild detergents and warm water .
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I expected these lids to be exactly the same as the white lids I buy at Walmart, except colored. However they are made of a different type of plastic and do not fit quite as well. The silicone rings help to avoid leakage when shaking a jar that contains liquid, but the lids themselves do not screw on quite as well as the white plastic lids or the metal rings. With that said, they do go on and are meeting my needs. I just need to know what I'm supposed to do with the 8 lids I will never have a use for.
The reason I wanted plastic caps is that the metal rings included with the jelly jars will begin to rust after they've been washed in the dishwasher a few times, and I make yogurt often so they get frequent use.
This set is a good value if you need both sizes of caps, but it would be better if sets of 12 of each size were offered separately. (Jelly jars usually come in sets of 12.) I only needed one size, not both. That's the only reason I deducted a star. They arrived quickly in good condition.
Needless to say, these are only for storage and not for actual canning. They are plastic and are not air tight.
Top international reviews
Anyway, it's an okay product that was difficult to tighten on the wide mouth mason jars because of the seal, go figure...smh. Small caps work a bit better and I do stress A BIT.