Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Apocalypse Library (10 end of the world novels): The Ultimate Collection of World-Ending Horror Kindle Edition
Save over 70% versus buying the books individually! Books include:
Ravaged World Trilogy
1. Sea Sick - Something man-made and evil has escaped aboard the luxury cruise liner, The Spirit of Kirkpatrick. There's nowhere to escape in the middle of the ocean.
2. Ravage - Everyone seems to be getting sick. Then they change. Follow Rick's journey as he struggles to survive at a hilltop amusement park during the end of the world.
3. Savage - Conclusion to the epic story beginning with Sea Sick and ending with a fight for humanity's survival at a fortified pier.
Hell on Earth Trilogy
4. The Gates - All over the world, strange gates have appeared. Something awful is about to come through.
5. Legion - The world is at war and the enemy is getting stronger. Humanity must win or become extinct.
6. Extinction - Mankind makes its last stand.
The Final Winter
7. The Final Winter - It's snowing all over the world. Something evil lurks in the cold - something ancient. Something unimaginable.
8. Tar - In the Australian outback, a science experiment goes awry. Now the world is disappearing inch by inch and time is about to run out.
9. 2389 - Communication has just been lost with humanity's largest amusement park - built on the moon. Someone needs to go up there and check things out.
10. Animal Kingdom - The animals have changed. No longer are they willing to be pets or dinner. Now we are the pets. We are the dinner. Humanity just fell to the bottom of the food chain.
"Iain Rob Wright scares the Hell out of me." - J. A. Konrath, author of Origin and Afraid.
"Iain Rob Wright is sick and twist." - David Moody, author of the Autumn series.
"A master of the genre." - Matt Shaw
- ASIN : B01N231YIW
- Publisher : Ulcerated Press (January 15, 2017)
- Publication date : January 15, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 6520 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 2147 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #37,080 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One last thing, this is all bunched into one book! This is important to know for someone who has read a few of the books already in this bundle because it's kind of a pain that you have to scroll past the books that you have already read, but with the money you save by buying this bundle instead of the books individually it's worth that small inconvenience.
Top reviews from other countries
These stories have a real foreboding theme, which I personally feel that Iain Rob Wright handles so well. His style of writing will make you feel: uneasy, emotional and rather scared during the unravelling events of the tales.
This is an essential read for horror fans and without a doubt, fantastic value for money, especially if you have never read any of Iain's stories before, so please consider buying it now!
A trip to the zoo quickly turns into a nightmare for Joe and his son when the animals begin to attack...!!!
I'm speeding through Iains' books at the moment and didn't doubt I would enjoy this one as much as I did. I find his books very engrossing and absorbing which makes them easy to read and, i can't wait to start the next one.
Packed with entertaining stories. A great book.☺👍👍