Apple iPhone 6S, 64GB, Silver - For AT&T / T-Mobile (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
This product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Learn more
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile and Metro. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
This update to the iPhone 6 upgrades the camera to 12 megapixels, bumps up the processor power, and adds a pressure-sensitive screen with haptic feedback. Other features are similar to the 6, including its rounded metal design, NFC, fingerprint reader, Siri voice assistant, front camera
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified, but not Apple certified, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. Any repairs are made with Apple components that are new, or reused and in like-new condition. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.
This product is backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee
This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via Amazon Customer Service. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more about the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All good so far. I was incredibly hesitant to buy a refurbished phone on Amazon after reading so many negative reviews on various products. I spent a lot of time researching my options and figured this one was probably my safest bet. Phone came in perfect condition (seriously, it looks brand new) and so far all the functions seem great. Set up was easy, unlocked, ready to set my fingerprint and everything. It's fast, sleek, and beautiful. Camera and audio are also great.
What I learned: who the seller is is very important.
Although all the phones on here are iPhone 6S 64GB, when you select a different color, the seller changes. When you scroll down and look at the section "Compare to similar items", you will see who the phone is sold by. Looking at the reviews, most of the negative reviews seemed to be associated with the Space Gray more than the other colors. I then looked rating of each seller for each color of the iPhone 6S 64GB and went from there.
As of the time of this review, the Space Gray is listed as "Item Under Review" because of the customer feedback.
1. DEFECTIVE BATTERY - The phone was defective the day it arrived. The battery does not hold a charge consistently or indicate how long it will actually last. This defect is sporadic—so sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I thought I was doing something wrong at first so, after a few weeks of frustration, I did a test to see: tracking how long I charged and how long it lasted. This confirmed it was not my fault or a defective charger and that the phone I purchased from Electonic Deals was the problem.
2. QUESTIONABLE SECURITY - Since the day it arrived, I've had someone trying 'access the phone' remotely who is not me. I have never experienced this when I purchased a new phone or one from a credible phone reseller.
3. DEFECTIVE CAMERA - The camera stopped working entirely with no clear cause as I did not drop or damage it in any way prior to this malfunction (however, to be honest, I did scratch it in the corner but this was ironically just last week).
All these problems lead to some unfortunate experiences. An unreliable phone can leave you stranded in dangerous situations: Once I charged the phone all day at work, and left late at night so I called a cab. The Electonic Deals phone died by the time I was outside, leaving me locked out and stranded. The cab never came and I had to walk through the city by myself at midnight. It can also risk your job: I had a 100% charge before going to bed so I did not plug it in to charge (reasonable) and it died before the morning so my alarm did not ring. I was late to work several times because of this and ended up buying an old alarm clock.
Why didn't I send it back immediately?
- Initially, I was not sure the battery issue was a defect. I tend to trust sellers and waited to verify this before accusing Electronic Deals of making a bad sale.
- The requests to access my info made me not trust sending it back. Maybe it was Electonic Deals and, if I sent the phone back, I would be at risk of identity theft. I still don't trust this and will bring it to a techy friend to clear my data...
- A cell phone is no small purchase. The time between returning it, receiving my money back, and purchasing a new one would leave me disconnected and out 1K.
- Once I did confirm this, I had come up with a system: use it only when needed, carry an external battery and always have it plugged in when at work, home and near a power source. Ignore the requests from the mysterious person and hope for the best. Once the camera died, it was very doomed and clear I had been swindled by Electonic Deal.
Note: After many emails, the company eventually said I could return the phone— however, they included terms that essentially negated the offer to take it back. Maybe the return terms were a mistake and they will send me my money back in full. However, I've received no gestures of good faith or indication that they sell working products or do fair business. I may have to take the $500 loss because it was my choice to test instead of returning immediately. So my advice is to pick another seller and, if you run into ANY issue, RETURN THE ELECTRONIC DEALS PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY. Rate them 1 star.
As of this point, I do not trust them and don't think you should either.
Also, if you have suggestions for another more credible retailer please share it with me in the comments so I can find a new working phone!
Just received my phone today! As far so good! Attached are the pictures of what I received in my package, only thing not pictured was the metal tool to pop out the SIM card tray. Overall very pleased with what I received!
This was my second time purchasing this item, as the first iPhone 6s I purchased also had a problem with the camera. I strongly advise against buying a refurbished phone and will never do so again. Basically you are taking a gamble for your money. I thought I was saving money, but I wasted time, energy, and money in the long run. And do NOT buy from MyWit.
Top international reviews
En conclusion, j'ai achété ici en Amazon un téléphone reconditionné, pas en bon état même certifié par Appel ... Alors, du liquide à l'intérier, plus une batterie à 82%. Je n'ai pas moyen de me faire rembourser car je suis allée chez Appel après le temps pour se faire rembourser. Pas chance!
I was here and didn’t know for 3 hours that it arrived. Could have been stolen.
It as the third I bought the iPhone looks new the scree and the back of the phone has been change !They also change the battery .I'M very happy with it !!!
le 23 janvier 19 j'ai acheté le téléphone Apple pour ma petite fille pour son anniversaire et on l'a ouvert seulement la date de sa fête 05 Mars 19 tout fonctionne bien sauf le chargeur reçu avec qui ne marche pas .