Rubber Doormat Indoor Outdoor Half Round Front Door Mat, Low Profile Welcome Mat with Non Slip Backing Absorbent Shoe Scraper Floor Mat Entry Rug, 18" X 30"
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RUBBER DOORMAT: The outdoor indoor half round welcome mat is made of recycled rubber, which enables it stay in place firmly to keep safety.
- ATTRACTIVE ENTRY MAT: Unique half round door mat with rubber backing will add a touch of warmth and hospitality to your home.
- UNIVERSAL DOOR MAT: Molded construction of the entryway doormat helps to trap dirt and scrap effectively and keep floor clean. Size 18''Wx30''L.
- EASY CLEANING ENTRY FLOOR MAT: Shake dirt out or clean the entrance mat with vacuum, rinse with garden hose and air dry occasionally.
- LOW PROFILE DOORMAT: Featured with non-slip rubber backing, the front door mat won't slip or scuff floors. Low profile design so doors won't get stuck with the entry rug.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Half Round Entrance Door Mat Non Slip Rubber Backing Entry Way Doormat for Front Door, Welcome Doormat Low-Profile Mats
All Weather Door Mats for Entry, Garage, Patio, High Traffic Areas
-The non slip door mat is widely used for all weather indoor & outdoor to keep floor and shoes clean and dry.
-Made of long-lasting durable material, the entrance rug shoe scraper can withstand long time & frequent use.
-Rubber backing is non-slip and stops the indoor outdoor floor mat from slipping when used and keep people safe from unwanted falls.
-Local shipment: The all weather door mat half circle mat will be shipped locally from USA once ordered.
-Package: 1 X Half Round Door Mat
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ended up poking holes in the backing to allow the rain water to drain. Might have been a good design idea from the start.
You know the best thing about them is you dont notice them..they are low profile, so no tripping over them and the ribber backing kkeeps them in place and protects the floor.