Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Aubrey Hargis
Customers Also Bought Items By
Toddler Discipline for Every Age and Stage offers practical, age-appropriate toddler discipline strategies for managing the everyday challenges of toddlerhood and guiding your child to becoming their best self.
Toddlers are constantly changing, and they can easily become overwhelmed by it all. When faced with the meltdowns that toddlers are famous for, it can be difficult to know which toddler discipline techniques will best help your child grow into a stronger, kinder person. Toddler Discipline for Every Age and Stage delivers essential toddler discipline tools for dealing with day-to-day difficulties, and supporting your toddler as they learn the important lessons that will set them up for success.
Written by child development expert Aubrey Hargis, Toddler Discipline for Every Age and Stage will help you understand your toddler’s behavioral challenges while fostering important life skills such as curiosity, respect, independence, and confidence. Drawing on Aubrey’s years of coaching parents through the rocky terrain of toddler discipline, as well as her own experience as a mother of two, Toddler Discipline for Every Age and Stage delivers proven toddler discipline techniques that will help you grow closer as parent and child during each stage of your toddler’s first formative years.
Inside the pages of Toddler Discipline for Every Age and Stage you’ll find:
- An overview of your child’s development—including physical, cognitive, and social-emotional—and how this affects their behavior.
- Age-appropriate toddler discipline strategies that will help you manage common behavioral issues by building upon each stage of progress.
- Helpful toddler discipline sidebars and tips for dealing with tricky situations, guidance on how best to communicate with your child, and advice from parents who’ve been there.
While child development is not a linear process, Toddler Discipline for Every Age and Stage provides you with a practical, effective toddler discipline toolkit for navigating the ups and downs of your little one’s toddlerhood and thereafter.
Baby’s First Year Milestones is a month-by-month guide filled with activities designed to support your baby’s development during their first year of life.
In twelve months, your newborn will transform into a child. To celebrate each new development, Baby’s First Year Milestones offers a practical month-by-month guide to understanding the major milestones in your child’s life.
In Baby’s First Year Milestones, child development expert Aubrey Hargis offers knowledgeable insight into the changes you can expect during the first year, as well as action-oriented guidance for supporting your baby during these essential periods of growth.
Baby’s First Year Milestones includes:
- Clear descriptions of major developmental milestones for every month of the baby’s first year, including a checklist of all major milestones to help you track your baby’s development
- Over 150 age-appropriate activities that are specifically designed to encourage learning at each developmental stage during your baby’s first year
- Explanations and solutions for common problems that may arise during the baby’s first year, including feeding issues, sleep regressions, “stranger danger,” and more
With Baby’s First Year Milestones you’ll learn exactly how to help your child explore their new abilities as they develop, while having fun and strengthening your oh-so important bond.