Aurora AU820MA High Security 8-Sheet Professional Micro-Cut Paper/CD/Credit Card Shredder (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.48 x 8.9 x 15.69 inches|
|Standard Sheet Capacity||8|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 sheet micro-cut; 4.8 gallon regular wastebasket
- "ShredSafe" advanced safety feature: Auto power-off upon forced entry, prevent accident
- Allows continuous shredding for up to 5 minutes. LED "Power / Overheat / Overload / Misaligned" status indicator lights
- Shreds CDs/ DVDs, Credit cards; Small paper clips ; Staples
- Auto start / stop. Overload / Overheat protection. Security Level P-4 (sensitive and confidential information)
This product is also available in New condition.
This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.