|Item Weight||7.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.45 x 3.19 x 2.64 inches|
|Color Name||Silver Black|
|Special Features||Low Light|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AutoFocus Full HD Webcam 1080P with Privacy Shutter - Pro Web Camera with Dual Digital Microphone - USB Computer Camera for PC Laptop Desktop Mac Video Calling, Conferencing Skype YouTube
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Low Light|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Has Image Stabilization||No|
|Image Capture Speed||30 fps|
|Lens Type||Wide-angle, Auto-focus|
About this item
- HD Web Camera with Privacy Cover Slide: HD Web camera with privacy cover allows you to control what your video displays at any time, effectively protecting your privacy. Slide the webcam cover open when needed and while it also blocks potential hackers. Perfect and convenient to provide privacy security and peace of mind to individuals, families, groups, companies, organizations and governments.Just one simple finger movement, enjoy a safe web life.
- HD Autofocus Webcam & Light Correction: PC desktop webcam with autofocus and wide angle lens features captures every details of the picture. Automatic low-light correction captures clear image even in a dim area, enjoy high Def in every environment. Real time autofocus enables the HD Computer Camera to capture razor-sharp high-definition video in every environment.
- Wide Angle Webcam / Computer Camera with Dual Noise-canceling Digital Mics: Built-in upgraded dual noise canceling digital microphones and audio processing chip, capture your voice in rich Stereo Audio. This USB web camera reduces annoying background noise so that you can be clearly heard, enjoy clearer voice for hassle-free communication.
- Full HD 1080p & Crystal Clear Picture: Webcam with Full HD 6-layer coating lens can provide high quality resolution(1920 x 1080 pixels, up to 30fps ) and capture high definition image and video at 1080p/30fps. You can enjoy Full HD 1080p Video Calling and Recording with your family, friends, clients and colleagues.
- Plug and Play USB Webcam: Tripod ready universal clip fits any laptops, LCD, monitors, desktop. The PC camera plus 1/4 tripod hole ready design, you can choose to use your tripod at any time. Compatible with Windows7/8/10 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above, Linux 2.6/2.4 and above. Supports social media and gaming such as OBS, XBox, Youtube, Facebook, Skype, Face Time, Xsplit, Mixer, GoReact and more.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- HD 1080p Computer Camera: Full HD 1080P and Crystal Clear Picture! 1080P Webcam with high quality resolution and the build quality is great.Stream and record vibrant, true-to-life HD 1080P video at 30 fps.
- Automatic Light Correction: Streaming clear video, provides outstanding performance even in dim light or poorly backlight settings. Video automatically adjust shadowy or harsh lighting conditions which makes you always look best on the camera.
- Plug&Play USB Webcam: The USB 2.0/3.0 connector is easy plug in. Adjustable clip base securely access to any laptop, LCD monitor, desktop or tripod.
- Webcam Streaming Xbox one: This PC Web camera is perfect for streaming on Xbox one, OBS, Twitch, Xsplit, Mixer (Not compatible with PS4). Note: Due to the design of the Xbox (Its audio and video are separate), you need buy another external microphone connected to the Xbox controller.
- Built-in Dual Noise Canceling Digital Mics: Upgraded dual noise canceling analog microphones and audio processing chip will detect noise and subtract it from the output to improve call quality.
- Privacy protection: With the design of privacy shutter cover, no more worrying about being watched.
- Compatible with most video conferencing apps & services: This 1080P camera dynamically captures clear video and superior audio for a near face-to-face experience no matter for meeting video conferencing,family video chatting, gaming, webinars, online classes and Skype, Google Hangouts, Yahoo!, AOL Instant Messenger, Zoom, ooVoo, Vsee, Windows Live Messenger, OBS, mixer, Youtube, Facebook, XSplit, Amazon Chime, LifeSize and FaceTime for Mac, laptop and PC, and other popular instant messaging applications. Works well with . Driver Free, easy and good to use with Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, Mac OS 10.6 or later; Google Chrome OS: V 29.0.1547.70 or later; Android Smart TV, and TV BOX V5.0 or later; Native Linux OS 2.6.24 or later; Ubuntu V10.04 or later; Xbox One V10.0.1734.4056 or later.
- Excellent humanized design: The HD Camera can be attached to your monitor securely, easily fitting the top of the desktop,laptop or notebook. This streaming camera can be rotated in 360 degree so you can adjust it to any position in need.
- Premium Autofocus: High sensitivity autofocus speed, get rid of tedious focusing process. HDR sensor and Facial-enhancement technology optimize image and beautify your appearance.
- 1× CA601 USB Auto-Focus Full HD 1080P webcam with Cover Slide
- 1× Malti-language manual
- 1x Highly Elastic mini metal tripod free gift
|CA602 AutoFocus Full HD Webcam 1080P with Privacy Shutter||CA602 Black Grey USB Computer Web Camera with Real Full HD 1080p||CF921 Superficial Wiredrawing Full HD 1080p Webcam with Manual Focus||CF920 USB Pro Web Camera 1080P Full HD with Digital Microphone Manual Focus||CA601 Autofocus HD Webcam With Dual Digital Mics|
|Full HD 1080P||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Light Correction||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manual Focus/Fixed Focus||✓||✓|
|With Privacy Cover||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Superficial Wiredrawing Design||✓||✓||✓|
|Silver Gray Metallic Finish||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing I tried out of the box was to thread, ever-so-gently, the included tripod onto the camera. That was a no-go. As noted in several other reviews the threads are just not a good match. I tried using a proper 35mm camera tripod and it would not thread on either. This isn't important for me because the camera is where it will be, on top of my monitor.
The adapter/brace/arm thingy, whatEVER, does a very nice job of keeping it on the top ledge of the monitor. It isn't heavy enough to even consider things like scratching the monitor and it is rubber lined anyway. So, mounting - very good. The camera is light and it is 'held' on the monitor by GRAVITY. So keeping this in mind, it's not going anywhere under normal use. It MAY get brushed off the monitor if someone is dusting carelessly around it.
The camera is in a ball and socket mount. It moves easily, but not so easily that it will 'flop' around. If it's not level (or the monitor isn't) it's easy to adjust the camera in it's mount slightly to get it "right". This also applies to centering the subject (you most likely) in the middle of the frame.
I plugged it into a USB port and fired up the WinX Camera app. I saw the camera light up and the next thing I saw was me - on screen. There ARE focus and brightness adjustments under advanced settings but neither was necessary. I had three desk lamps and overhead lighting on and I was very well lit.
I tried snapping a still of myself and it did a very nice job @ 1920 x 1080.
It arrived just in time for a WebEx video teleconference and when I joined, there I was. It used it's own internal mic to pick up my voice and used my Soundsticks to play audio from other meeting participants. IE, it worked right the first time with no settings or tinkering. It is truly plug and play. The sliding lens cover was an important (for me) included option and it works like the camera - as it should and easily.
I have no reasons for any criticisms - on day 1. I would recommend both the camera and vendor highly.
Insanely cheap plastic, no buttons, stripped hole, doesn't swivel, doesn't clamp to the monitor..
Reminds me of a cheap plastic dollar store kids toy.
Waste of money.
It's going back.
I have another video, but can only post one, and I'm spending more time on this.
You get the idea, it's cheap garbage.
I love the rubberized coating on the "clamps" that allow it to attached (non-permantly) to the my screen without slipping. Don't need the tripod, but I checked it out & it attaches & works fine. I think the 1 negative reviewer may have tightened it too much ... that will strip many screws.
It turns on automatically once you are connected to a video streaming app (an indicator light lets you know), and turns off once you are disconnected. As an added feature, I like that a slide bar lets you obscure the camera lens. The autofocus feature works great, also. I asked my doc how the sound quality was (did he hear himself coming through my speakers), & he said he did not. There seemed to be no lag from his end either.
To avoid any video lag, I found it best to close out other applications I had open. A small ;price to pay for seamless video streaming. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
By Gary W. Palmer on August 2, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
The autofocus works well at close range with good lighting. Quality lighting helps a lot. When you move it, you can see it trying to readjust. I tried using it away from my desk, and it just didn't work very well. The image quality is still way better than the webcam on my HP laptop.
The privacy shutter is a neat feature.
The best thing about it, I think, is the stand that comes with it. It has three tentacle legs made of the kind of spine wire used in flexible lamps. Each tentacle has rubber ball at the bottom so that it stays put on a desk. It looks strangely cute. It's great for easily moving it to different spots around the desk. You have to be careful not to over-tighten when you screw it on. Don't give it that last tug like you would with a wrench. There's a pointless pocket clip on it. You don't need to try to make that pocket clip face the front.
I don't use the microphone on it. I'm fussy about audio quality, so I have a big usb mic.
- I use it primarily for video conferencing
- Use with Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex
- Seems well put together, but I can't speak to the quality of the components directly, but based off the performance of the camera is low end
- Installation was easy. YOu just plug in the USB into your PC. There was no software or drivers provided.
- Upon first use, the camera froze.
- When the camera is working, the image is blurry. My connection is not slow (i.e. it's 600 mb/s)
- The camera has caused web ex to crash.
- No driver support at all. that's probably the reason for the performance issues. Windows drivers are just crappy.