|Item Weight||3.68 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.08 x 7.44 x 5.63 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMK-PC|
3-Year EXT - Automotive Parts ($100-125)from Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your vehicle parts purchase protected after its manufacturer’s warranty expires, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Repair coverage begins the day after manufacturer’s warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Plan provides coverage for replacement of covered parts. Labor costs are not covered. Part failures that are a result of not performing the manufacturer’s specified care, maintenance and/or inspection services are not covered.
- If a covered part cannot be replaced, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
AutoLine Pro EVAP Vacuum Automotive Smoke Machine Leak Detector Diagnostic Tester - Shop Series - Compact
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 HIGH PERFORMANCE, PREMIUM BUILD】Solid Thick Metal Construction for durability. Equipped with our brand new AutoLine Pro Ceramic Smoke Coil that ouputs LOTS OF SMOKE and last a Lifetime. (Lifetime Guarantee!)
- 【 DIAGNOSE ALL TYPES OF LEAKS WITH ADAPTERS】Consistently smoke test EVAP systems, Vacuum leaks, low pressure Turbo leaks, Intake Manifolds, Cooling / EGR / Exhaust Systems, worn rubber, gaskets, seals, connectors, and more! The tapered smoke injection nozzle fits into virtually all hoses and lines. An EVAP Service Port Adapter kit is also included!
- 【 PRECISE AND SAFE】Engineered 100% safe for all vehicles. Thick Smoke output detects even the smallest leaks. Every unit Is backed by 1 YEAR FULL COVERAGE WARRANTY! This covers Every Single Component of your machine. You can use it very single day, 10 times a day and be rest assured that our support team in California, United States is on your side.
- 【 HOW DOES IT WORK?】(1) Fill with the included OEM Approved Smoke Fluid. The kit operates with the included OEM Approved Fluid or you may use your own USP Mineral Oil / Baby Oil. (2) Fasten the Power Cable (3) Connect your Air Supply. ANY SIZE and ANY TYPE OF AIR COMPRESSOR WILL WORK. (4) Check for LEAKS with Smoke Detection Technology.
- 【 FAST, FREE, & SAFE DELIVERY】ALL orders shipped out same day via Expedited Shipping Priority Mail (for same day, order before 12pm PST / 3pm EST). Have your kit delivered to your door in just 1~3 business days! [BUYERS WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE PURCHASING, PLEASE MESSAGE US DIRECTLY]
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The AutoLine Pro - Shop Series - Compact Automotive Smoke Tester is capable of outputting excellent amounts of smoke consistently and is designed for mechanics who desire outstanding form, versatility, and function in their tools. Equipped with a Ceramic Smoke Coil that lasts a lifetime.
Diagnose leaks in minutes with smoke detection technology!
Consistently test: EVAP systems, Vacuum leaks, low pressure Turbo leaks, Intake Manifolds, Cooling/EGR/Exhaust Systems, worn rubber, gaskets, seals, connectors, and much more!
● Accurately dialed and locked to 1 PSI smoke output, a safe pressure for testing any automotive system
● Tapered smoke injection nozzle fits into virtually all hoses and lines
● EVAP Service kit included!
● Approved Smoke Fluid included! Lasts 100+ tests
● Shop hook for hanging on vehicle hood or shelves
● Detachable Power Cables
How does it work?
(1) Charge up with the included OEM approved smoke fluid
(2) Fasten the power cables
(3) Connect your air supply
Check for LEAKS with smoke detection technology!
●SS-Compact Smoke Machine
●Approved Smoke Fluid
●Smoke injection nozzles
●EVAP Service Port Adapter kit
What You'll Need
●12V Power (uses vehicle's 12V battery)
●Air Supply (air compressor of any size)
You're backed by the BEST Warranty
1 Year, All component, full coverage, warranty against manufacture defects and all reasonable operational wear and tear.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No issues with the machine, but I did carefully read the short setup instructions as the machine could be damaged with incorrect use. As the instructions state, do not run the machine more than 10 minutes. It does get extremely hot. However, I did not need more than 3 minutes to locate the trouble areas. I did not realize (it probably stated somewhere in the advertising) that I needed the use of an air compressor, but I have one so not a problem. While the instructions state you can go up to 100psi, you only need to go to about 20-30psi. I do not believe you should go much higher than 30psi, but I am not a mechanic. I was able to locate two trouble areas. One will take me a while to fix, but the other is a simple part (EGR valve). Diagnosing and replacing the EGR valve myself definitely saved me the cost of the machine.
So this little thing saved me hours of putting in gaskets I don't need, while at the same time showing me the whole system is much tighter than I thought. I did then smoke another truck that was running fine, to my surprise it was huffing smoke leaks in several places.
This smoker was worth every penny. Autoline's customer service was awesome. Don't hesitate to buy one of these from these guys, its the best deal you'll get for a smoker.
Cons: Smoke refill not sold on Amazon, Better selection of adapters for testing. Had to use some i already had for my vacuum tester.