|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
|Print List Price:||$4.38|
|Kindle Price:|| $0.90 |
Save $3.48 (79%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Awakened Imagination Kindle Edition
About the Author
- ASIN : B08N19YBPZ
- Publisher : Sanage Publishing House; 1st edition (November 9, 2020)
- Publication date : November 9, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 2845 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 75 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : B09KNGDY9V
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #166,343 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Neville believes that "We were subjected to this biological experience because no one can know of imagination who has not been subjected to the vanities and limitations of the flesh, who has not taken his share of Sonship and gone prodigal, who has not experimented and tasted this cup of experience; and confusion will continue until man awakes and a fundamentally imaginative view of life has been reestablished and acknowledged as basic."
The reason I read Neville's books and other books of the kind is to be reminded again and again of the importance of right thinking. "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."
1) The following informational gems are both on page 30: All happiness depends on the active voluntary use of imagination to construct and inwardly affirm that we are what we want to be. We match ourself to our ideals by constantly remembering our aim and identifying ourselves with it.
2) This other passage on page 35 also personally resonated with me: If we assemble the right sequence and experience it in imagination until it has the tone of reality, then we consciously create circumstances. This inner procession is the activity of imagination that must be consciously directed.
There are many more great passages listed in "Awakened Imagination". I had a strong feeling to share a glimpse of what is available so that everyone reading this can have a basic foundation of what to expect. The happiness passage from page 30 helped me to really start to realize what it takes to experience true happiness. Neville Goddard's writings are very powerful and insightful, and would be beneficial for anyone who is open-minded to reading his books. I would say to definitely check out "Awakened Imagination" and/or any of Neville Goddard's other books if you are aware of how imagination can affect reality, and you intend to do something about it.
Like I said (and I reread the chapter several times trying to understand his wisdom in a different, more correct way), maybe it is just me but, I feel this is a very narrow view to take regarding life's lessons and if anyone can
help me see the true meaning, I'd appreciate it greatly.
The rest of the work is excellent and most especially chapter five, The Coin Of Heaven.
Top reviews from other countries
and the least talked about, Neville has a very nice way of writing and fills in the gaps other authors leave empty or now nothing of...
I gave a Five (5) score because of this fact, I have experimented with the Information provided by Neville, and, Have to say, Powerful,
I have no need to buy anymore books on this subject, Neville Goddard has the answer...