Awesome Riddles and Trick Questions for Kids: 300 Fun Brain-Stumpers for Ages 9-12 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Put on your thinking caps because these questions are about to get tricky. Did you know that a crocodile cannot do this simple move that an alligator can easily do? Do you know what has feathers and can fly, but is not alive? How about the only place where Friday comes before Thursday?
Riddles have a way of making us think beyond our usual patterns and come up with creative solutions to outrageous questions.
They develop one’s inventiveness and imagination through humorous and mind-boggling brain busters that can be interpreted in a multitude of ways.
With over 300 brain-twisting riddles ideal for kids ages 9 to 12, Awesome Riddles for Kids offers a fun and unique way to bond with your kids while getting them to exercise their brain at the same time. Here is just a fraction of what you will discover inside:
- An entertaining and stimulating way to enjoy time with your family, without having to resort to silly cartoons or pointless computer games
- 30 brain-teasing anagrams to help your kids discover new words to add to their ever-growing vocabulary
- Head-scratching “Who Am I?” queries that will force your kids to think outside the box and strengthen their creative thinking process
- Wacky drawings you can also use as a storytelling challenge to encourage your kids to describe and explain different situations with just an image
- Tricky situational riddles that develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills to figure out “how did it happen?”
- Intriguing content covering a broad range of topics that will surely initiate some inquisitive questions you’ll need to be prepared to answer
- A handy conversation starter that will pique your child’s curiosity and help them discover new interests to explore
And much more.
If you’ve had enough of your kids constantly playing video games or scrolling through social media, challenge them to this productive activity they can do between breaks from homework or on a lazy day at home.
Whether they get the answers right or not, the important thing is getting them to think in new and creative ways. You’ll find out how their minds work and how they tackle simple and complex problems with their own unique methods. You may be pleasantly surprised (and even amused!) by their unexpected answers.
If you want to really get your kids thinking hard instead of hardly thinking, then scroll up and click the "buy now" button right now.
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||5 hours and 4 minutes|
|Narrator||Emily H. Li|
|Audible.com Release Date||March 22, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #241,042 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#71 in Activities & Hobbies for Children
#1,124 in Children's Questions & Answer Game Books
#1,262 in Children's Joke & Riddle Books (Books)
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on November 11, 2020