Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay 1 lb – Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Body Mask – The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay – New Version 2
|Price:||$14.95 ($0.93 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a deep pore cleansing facial, hair and body mask
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay that’s great for facials, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, hair masks, chilled clay knee packs, insect bites & more
- Shrink-wrapped with a non-tear Calcium Bentonite Clay security sticker on the lid
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for sensitive skin; this will reduce redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will usually disappear in about 30 mins
- Important Note 2: For external use only. Please conduct a forearm skin patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity. Works best when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mix Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with equal parts Apple Cider Vinegar or water.
Stir the mixture until it becomes a smooth paste, adding more clay or liquid as needed.
Apply 1/8” to ¼” thick layer of clay to the face or other preferred area and let dry. Drying time may vary.
We generally recommend leaving clay on the skin for 5-10 minutes for first time users and for those with sensitive skin.
For those with non-sensitive skin or that have used the product before, it can be left on for up to 20 minutes.
A pulsating or tightening sensation is normal as the clay dries. Patch test on forearm prior to applying to the face.
Safety Warning: Do not leave clay mask on longer than 5-10 minutes for delicate skin as this may cause redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes. Please conduct a forearm patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches; 1.23 Pounds
- Item model number : Spa Cap
- UPC : 850003572116
- Manufacturer : Oceanside Health Products LP
- ASIN : B081FK6L1G
- Best Sellers Rank: #562 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #8 in Facial Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Calcium Bentonite (Green) Clay
Information about this product is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All discounts are taken from suggested retail prices.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Alyssa Alessandrini on February 2, 2020
By Amazon Customer on January 10, 2020
By Happy Customer on December 17, 2019
By Emily Jane on February 24, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.