BABEYER Dog Treats Pouch Pet Training Bag
Enhance your purchase
- Large Capacity for Puppy Training & Walking: The dog treat pouch’s drawstring compartment can securely holds in generous amounts of dog's favorite treat and toys, comes with a dog bowl and a dog waste bag for the best training experience for you
- Durable and Functional: Our dog training treat pouch are made of high-quality water-resistant and tear-resistant fabrics. The front mesh pocket can hold some dog training toys, and the zipper pocket can hold smart phones, keys, etc. Poop bag dispensers on sides to store dog waste bags is very convenient when you need
- Free Your Hand: Dog training pouch comes with waist belt and adjustable shoulder strap, 3 ways to wear this training bag. Wear dog training pouch around the waist. Strong belt clip can easily hook on your belt. Hang the pet treat bag on your shoulder or cross body
- Practical and Convenient: This dog treat bag training has a built-in squeaker, you can attract and train your dog just by pressing,simple and convenient. The interior lining can pull up and easily wipe it clean. Reflective straps on the dog treat pouch can reflect light at night
- Great Service: Customers who purchase our dog training pouch can get half a year of free warranty service. Dog treat bag for training is great for daily walking and dog training at the park
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
BABEYER Dog Treat Pouch
BABEYER dog treat pouch is great for dog training enthusiasts and dog sports competitors
- Training sessions or walking with the cute dog will become more enjoyable when you have the right tools, and one of them is the dog treat pouch. Having a good dog training treat pouch will mean that you have nice easy access for quick-fire rewarding, and saves you getting greasy, smelly pockets
- BABEYER dog training bag is a popular and well-made product, this is suitable to keep handy items stored, like keys, a ball, your mobile phone and poop bags, let you enjoy the fun of training a dog
Premium Dog Training Pouch
Fully equipped-More convenient to train dogs
Equipped with dog collapsible bowl, dog waste bag, adjustable shoulder strap, waist strap
Easy-Open Dog Treat Pouch
Drawstring closure is easy to open with one hand for quick access to dog treats
Holds More Than Dog Treats
BABEYER dog training pouch is ideal for storing small toys or waste bags in addition to small training treats
The Best Ideal Pet Training Bag
- 3 Easy Ways to Wear
- Easy Open / Close Opening
- Large Treat Compartment
- Easy to Clean
- High Quality Fabric
- Extra Storage Compartments
- Dog Poop Bag Dispenser
- One-Handed Treat Access
Easy and convenient for you to bring kibbles, treats, pet toys
Training at home
Running with your dog
Walking with your dog
Training the dog outdoors
BABEYER Treat Training Pouch
BABEYER dog treat training pouch is worth picking up for your dog walks,it can provides you with an easy and secure holder to store your treats
Dog Treat Training Pouch
Strong Belt Clip
Side Poop Bag Dispenser
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
I like too when I take my dog to the dog park. I don't like leaving my whole purse in the car so it's just easier to put my bank card and license in the pocket. The phone part is too small for my galaxy A12 but it fits in the treat part which works too.
The main treat pouch is generou6siz3d, has a pull string to keep things from falling out and is waterproof.
The front pocket is deep enough to hold my Android (most bags aren't), and I can put my keys with it or in the mesh pouch.
It's easy to get the poo bags in and threaded through, and there's another zipper pouch in back for my license or cash or something along the way of ID if needed.
I love the squeaker because it's one less thing for me to carry on longer walks.
I've onky had it a couple of weeks, but I really like this bag and would totally recommend it!!
5 stars. Easy.
I love that it has a spot for poop bags (the ones it came with were really thin, I just ended up tossing them because they ripped on me once, and once was all it took).
I’ve been able to fit my phone, keys, headphones, and chapstick in the zip pocket, which is nice when you’re trying to roll around on the group to play.
The treat pouch area is pretty easy to clean (much easier than a previous bag I’ve owned).
I forget the little squeaky toy is in there most of the time as my pup doesn’t respond to it too much. But when I do remember it, I squeak it just for the fun of it.
Top reviews from other countries
The section that holds the poo bags is too small, I use the front netting section I stead.
Plenty of compartments, recommended