Other Sellers on Amazon
BE QUIET! Hardcover – Picture Book, April 4, 2017
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Everyone's Favorite Grumpy Bear!
* "Entertainment gold." —Publishers Weekly (starred review)
* "Higgins has once again drawn up a winner." —Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
* "This hilarious and fun read-aloud will be a hit at storytime." —School Library Journal (starred review)
Discover More Mother Bruce Adventures by #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author-Illustrator Ryan T. Higgins
Ryan T. Higgins is the author and illustrator of the #1 New York Times best-selling We Don't Eat Our Classmates; the New York Times best-selling Mother Bruce, which received the E. B. White Read Aloud Award and the Ezra Jack Keats New Illustrator Honor; Hotel Bruce; BE QUIET!; Bruce's Big Move; and others. He lives in Maine with his wife and kids and a menagerie of pets.
|We Don't Eat Our Classamtes||Norman Didn't Do It||The Bruce Swap||World of Reading Bruce's Big Fun Day!||Spring Stinks||What About Worms!?|
|Age||3 Yrs - 5 Yrs||3 Yrs - 5 Yrs||3 Yrs - 5 Yrs||3 Yrs - 5 Yrs||2 Yrs - 5 Yrs||4 Yrs - 8 Yrs|
|Trim Size||12 x 9||10 x 10||12 x 9||6 x 9||2 Yrs - 5 Yrs||4 Yrs - 8 Yrs|
|About||Penelope is a T. rex, and she's very good at it. She also likes to rock out on guitar! With the school talent show coming up, Penelope can't wait to perform for her classmates. But sharing who you are can be show-stoppingly scary, especially when…||Norman is a porcupine. Mildred is a tree. Norman and Mildred are best friends. Just the two of them. But when a surprise pops up, life will never be the same again.||In a case of mistaken identity gone awry, Bruce’s family gets an extra dose of fun when Bruce’s look-alike cousin Kevin comes for a visit.||Ryan T. Higgins's Bruce gets a whole new audience in this Level 1 reader. This brand new tale captures the humor of the Mother Bruce picturebook series while helping children transition from listening to books read aloud to reading a story…||Ruth the bunny is excited to share the smelly springtime smells of spring with Bruce! But what will Bruce think of all that stink? This pint-sized LITTLE BRUCE BOOK is perfect for fans of the Mother Bruce board books.||Tigers love flowers and apples and books . . . but it’s hard to love flowers and apples and books when there might be WORMS inside?!|
From School Library Journal
* "Entertainment gold. The story's backdrops are as polished as the characters. Higgins breathes emotional life into his characters, both visually and verbally, and his smart, laugh-out-loud comedy is expertly paced." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
PRAISE FOR MOTHER BRUCE―E. B. White Read-Aloud Award
PRAISE FOR MOTHER BRUCE―Ezra Jack Keats New Illustrator Honor
* "Entertainment gold."―Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "This hilarious and fun read-aloud will be a hit at storytime."―School Library Journal, starred review
* "Higgins has once again drawn up a winner."―Kirkus Reviews, starred review
- Publisher : Disney-Hyperion; Illustrated edition (April 4, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 148473162X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1484731628
- Reading age : 3 - 5 years
- Lexile measure : AD510L
- Grade level : Preschool - Kindergarten
- Item Weight : 14.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 11.5 x 0.63 x 9.38 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #59,994 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a stand-alone book, totally awesome in itself; but, read the entire series - your sides will ache and your heart will go pitter pat.....
I know the book so well that I don’t even need to really read it. Did I say I love the book!?! I buy one for just about every kid’s birthday!! 😄😄
One of my favorite books... and the kids love it too!!
Top reviews from other countries
Lo consiglio a tutti i genitori che scelgono con attenzione i titoli per i loro bimbi - questo è senz’altro adatto a 4enni che amano le illustrazioni, testo breve e storie divertenti, non necessariamente “didascalici”.
Very engaging and will be a great way to start to have conversations about when to be quiet and when we can be loud, and how it makes others feel. You wouldn't even realise there is a lesson in the book, its written so well.