Other Sellers on Amazon
BEAUTURAL Steamer for Clothes with Pump Steam Technology, Portable Handheld Garment Fabric Wrinkles Remover, 30s Fast Heat-up, Auto-Off, Large Detachable Water Tank
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.02 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REMOVE WRINKLES FAST AND EFFICIENTLY - preheats in only 30 seconds, with detachable large 260ml (8.79 oz.) water tank for 15 minutes of continuous steaming.
- SAFE TO USE ON ALL FABRICS - cotton, wool, polyester, plush, silk, fiber, nylon, velvet and linen, suitable for clothes, bedding, table clothes, sofas, toys and so much more.
- UNIQUE LEAK-PROOF DESIGN - Thanks to the Pump Steam Technology, No leaking, No spilling, allows steam your clothes while hanging vertically or lying horizontally.
- FREE 3 REMOVABLE ATTACHMENTS - fabric brush, creaser, and Lint brush provide versatile steaming options.
- WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE - Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ready in 30 Seconds
Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it! Just plug it in and be ready to steam in 30 seconds or less.
No Leaking, No Spilling
Pump-steam technology allows steam of clothes whether hanging vertically or lying flat.
Large Water Tank
Transparent Detachable 260ml/8.79oz water tank for easier filling and 15 minutes of uninterrupted steaming.
Automatic shut-off when over-heated or after 8 minutes of inactivity.
This appliance is not intended for use by dependents and children. All use by dependents should be supervised by a responsible, capable adult.
Plastic ,Stainless Steel
only for 120 Voltage in US
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE - Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Shark handheld steamer quit on me a couple of weeks ago, so I had to replace it. I looked at expensive floor/tank models and other handheld steamers, and did thorough research on several brands and models. Experience has taught me that metal/steel heads work better than plastic heads at knocking out wrinkles. (Plus, plastic heads normally have more condensation thus creating water marks on clothing). So, a metal head was a requirement.
Usually models with metal heads cost more, so I was surprised when I found this one for $35. I kept skipping over it, thinking the low price tag meant that it was lower quality. But, I kept coming back to this model because of its features and the price. I love that this steamer has a lock button, so I'm not having to hold it while I'm steaming. (I had to keep the button pressed on my Shark, and I hated that.)
I'm glad I gave this model a try. It does the job that the $200 steamers do, and because it's small, I can easily travel with it. It's made a lot like my Shark, but isn't nearly as heavy and does a better job.
There are a couple of things that I wish were different about it (and would pay more for these upgrades):
1. I wish the cord were a little longer.
2. I am concerned about the durability of the plastic buttons/controls.
3) The area to pour water in the reservoir is a little hard to navigate. (My last steamer, I would just carry a bottle of water for convenience.) The hole on this one is very small, so I hope I don't forget the pouring cup that comes with it.
My only complaint is that it is hard to put on the different steamer attachments (eg., for lint, delicate fabrics). I honestly don't really see a need for these though since one of the great parts about any steamer is that they don't burn your clothes like an iron can! I have recommended and will continue to recommend this to friends. In fact, my mother has already ordered one for herself!
1. Hate traditional ironing with board
2. Water won't spread at the all either way. But for safety I will suggest use only vertical way
3. Stainless steel steam head
4. Love ironing any way you want this can do both vertical or horizontal
5. Light weight with measuring cup for water tank
6. Easy to operate without manual book
7. Can travel with you if your luggage is big enough
8. Various brush you can change for different clothes
9. Power up button for quicker results
10. Cute designs
11. Water in the water tank still is cold after I use this steamer more than ten mins
Beware and do not buy it if you
1. Buy it for someone who had arthritis cuz steel head is heavy which is good that means the product had great quality.
2. Perfect for summer clothes not for winter's
3. expect quick result or perfect effect on clothes. Takes around ten mins to ironing clothes to results I want. Try it on plush, silk, cotton, linen and nylon. Depends on thickness of clothes it may be takes more than ten mins.
4. Children safety issue: you have to let it cool down for around 20 min Before you can put it back to storage. If you had running kids anywhere. They might get burn. Put them on the area kids can't reach.
Overall I love it!!! I used them before so I knew that is what do I want. Again it is heavy. That is why I think quality is good. I will keep updated.
This Steamer has done wonders for me.
I can steam three pairs of jeans and two long skirts without running out of water.
I can steam a pair of pants in under 3 minutes.
I can steam a long skirt in under 3 minutes.
I can steam anything in under 3 minutes.
This steamer cleans up ever wrinkle and it does it under 3 minutes.
I haven't had a problem with this steamer yet and I have steamed 12 pairs of clothes (dresses, shirts, skirts, jeans, etc.).
I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a decent handheld steamer.
Top international reviews
Resembling a phaser gun from Star Trek, I couldn't help but blast away a few imaginary klingons using the small trigger which can be used to stop and start the steam, a very handy feature indeed. There is a small removable water storage container which can be filled using the small cup provided. The build of the product felt sturdy and good quality. Plugged it in and nothing happen, soon I realized there was a small power button at the back which needed to be pressed. As I pressed the button a green light came on and the unit started to shudder and hiss; In remote parts of Hawaii there are volcanic fissures, you can sometimes hear them hiss and they emit steam, this products activation reminded me of that. Though it would be unfair to compare the two as the fissures are accompanied by a foul stench of sulphur sometimes, but the said product luckily only smelled of plastic. Probably assembled in China somewhere by underpaid and overworked employees who themselves may never use this. But alas such is capitalism....
Getting back to the steamer, after I turned it on, upon pressing the trigger it emitted a very satisfying and strong stream of steam. A word of warning to the curious, do not point this device at yourself oe others when you press the trigger. And a word of advice to the manufacturers, you want to include a warning sticker right on the front.
Next came the big test... my super wrinkled cotton polyester shirt, a task which I was hoping would be done with some difficulty. I was pleasantly surprised to see my entire shirt was steamed and ready under two minutes.
I tried on the brush and creaser fixtures as well, they seem to work nicely. In addition there is a lint remover fixture to which I think may come in handy at some point. The steam does leave your clothes damp so i would advise you leave the shirt hanging up for a minute or two before wearing. However if you wish to show up for a wet tshirt contest then by all means wear it immediately upon steaming. Be warned however that the shirt may be hot!
Overall five stars, highly recommended.
It's pretty quick if you know how to use a steamer properly. I've used several different units from the full sized standing ones to iron hybrids (Rowenta), and I'd say this is a happy medium. I don't know if I'd use a travel steamer - it's a bit big for that - but it's definitely more portable than the other units that I've used. I've been bringing it back and forth between my place and fiance's, and it's lightweight enough (empty) to carry in a large reusable shopping bag. It'd be nice if it came with a travel box/bag. It doesn't leak and I have no problem filling the tank without the included cup (just wipe it down after filling). I quite like the hold function on the trigger button - makes steaming batches of clothing easier. I haven't needed to use the extensions yet and it does the job fine without them.
Definitely has enough steam coming out for lightweight to medium jobs. For women's shirts small-medium, moderately wrinkly, light to medium weight fabric, I could get through about 6-10 shirts before I had to refill. For men's polos/t-shirts/long sleeved dress shirts, medium to large, medium to heavy fabric, heavily wrinkled, I could get through 3-5 shirts before the tank emptied. I've used on lightweight polyester fabrics to heavier denim. Steam is strong enough to properly de-wrinkle and deodorize. I found that some heavier/thicker fabrics benefited from a quick dry in front a fan after steaming (instead of just hanging after).
This one really amazes me as the performance and heat up is just as good as a stand steamer! Heats up really fast and at the highest steaming is just like the stand steamers.
I especially like the no leak design as I found these steamers tend to leak and my older stand steamer even caused my circuit breaker to trip due to leakage.
As this one contains more water than most hand held steamers, it does get heavy after a few use. I can't complain as the other steamers take very little water, I find that I need to refill very often and the water was only good for one piece of clothing. With this, I am able to steam a few shirts before refiling. So I am happy.
Also the stand design means I can put it on the table upright if it gets tiring and not worry about it steaming my table or marble (other designs can't stand like this).
There is a steam control on the front which is a nice touch.
All in all this handheld steamer really does improve on a lot of the problems with most handheld on the market and it's also at a good price point! I will recommend this to everyone!
When first turned on, it sputtered and steam came on and off when using in downward position. I saw that the water intake tube was bent towards the side of the reservoir and was not picking up water when tilted. I used a screwdriver to redirect the intake tube to point towards the front of the reservoir. This way the steam was continuous whether upright or downwards. I filled the reservoir to half full (approximately one cup that came with the unit) and managed to steam iron 6 Tee shirts. Very good.
I took one star off because of the initial position of the water intake. If the intake tube is 1/4 inch longer, it would be able to use just about the last bit of water in the reservoir when tilted in a downward position. Also the reservoir should be designed to be filled directly from the tap, eliminating the need for a cup (included), especially important when travelling. Although the look of the reservoir as is looks quite nice, the addition of the intake spout may ruin its smooth profile.
But ah, i digress. See for yourself how it effectively streams crumpled shirts before your eyes and watch the video
Easy to use
Lighter than a flatiron
Can be used horizontally
Has a trigger latch for continuous steam, does not need a trigger happy finger to work, it has built in pump that makes continuous stream possible
Nothing major but would help if the steam aperture is longer and wider for better coverage
- Fast action: start steaming in 30 seconds
- On/Off button at the back, while there is a button/lock in the front to shut the steam on and off
- Auto shut down to avoid overheating or in case you forget to turn it off
- Comes with a filling cup and different attachments. Love the creaser attachment for pants and shirts
- No leakage: My old steamer once in a while leaks and spits out hot water from the head. This one has not spilling nor leaking problem, even when using it horizontally.
- Swiveling Cord
Can be improved:
- It is definitely bigger than expected. Not sure if it is a good idea to bring along when travelling. It will take up luggage space
- No retractable cord. Need to organize with velcro tape
Overall I am very pleased with this steamer and I have been steaming clothes in stead of ironing. No need to drag the ironing board out again!
- Switch to control flow of steam
- Auto hold switch
- Very effective steamer - gets wrinkles our FAST!
- Many accessories included but they may not be used very much.
- Detailed instruction manual, but operation is simple enough to figure out without it.
- Plastic body
- Reservoir can be a little bigger
It heats up very fast and it spews out a lot of steam. Taking out the wrinkles on my dress shirts was easy and took less time than I thought. It also took the wrinkles out of my polo shirts but it took a bit more time and work. Using the creaser attachment works on the dress shirts but not as crisp as the iron would do, but, not bad.
The steamer is solidly built and the water reservoir does not leak. But I wish the hole to pour the water into the reservoir was bigger to make it easier to pour.
This is the second steamer I tried after the first one didn't work. Honestly it leaks a fair amount and doesn't seem to get much of the wrinkles out on clothes. I'd be surprised if this worked on thicker items like sweaters and curtains. I'm going to try it a few more times, and then maybe return it.