|Item Weight||4.41 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 2.4 x 7.1 inches|
|Item model number||8542038627|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BET-17-HW9204|
BETOOLL HW9204 303-1248 303-1530 Ford 3.5L & 3.7L 4V Cam Tool Holding Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use this tool to accurately position and align hold your Ford 3.5L & 3.7L camshaft at TDC to perform service.
- Helps ensure Camshaft alignment during removal and installation of the timing chain.
- Vehicle Fitment:2007 – 2014 3.5L Edge 2011 – 2014 4.0L Edge 2011 – 2014 3.5L Explorer, F-150 2011 – 2014 3.7L F-150, MKX 2011 – 2012 4.0L F-150, MKX, Mustang 2012 – 2014 3.5L Flex 2010 – 2012 3.5L Fusion Hybrid 2007 – 2011 3.5L Milan 2010 – 2014 3.5L MKS, MKT 2009 – 2014 3.7L MKS 2010 – 2014 3.7L MKT 2007 – 2012 3.5L MKX, MKZ 2013 – 2014 3.7L MKZ 2011 – 2014 3.7L Mustang 2008 – 2012 3.5L Sable 2008 – 2014 3.5L Taurus, Taurus X
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Coated with black oxide for extended tool life,machined from A3,which is hard and durable to helps ensure vehicle maintenance accuracy and protection.
Refer to our detailed instruction for specific usage.
Sturdy plastic little carry case that fits nicely in your garage.
For use when servicing the timing chain on Ford 4V 3.5L 3.7L
Vehicle Fitment:2007 – 2014 3.5L Edge 2011 – 2014 4.0L Edge 2011 – 2014 3.5L Explorer, F-150 2011 – 2014 3.7L F-150, MKX 2011 – 2012 4.0L F-150, MKX, Mustang 2012 – 2014 3.5L Flex 2010 – 2012 3.5L Fusion Hybrid 2007 – 2011 3.5L Milan 2010 – 2014 3.5L MKS, MKT 2009 – 2014 3.7L MKS 2010 – 2014 3.7L MKT 2007 – 2012 3.5L MKX, MKZ 2013 – 2014 3.7L MKZ 2011 – 2014 3.7L Mustang 2008 – 2012 3.5L Sable 2008 – 2014 3.5L Taurus, Taurus X
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Yes - this tool works on the engine mentioned above - this engine is actually a Ford engine and can be found in numerous Ford and Mazda vehicles from 2008 - 2015 (with some minor differences not applicable to this tool).
2. The tool properly holds the CAMs in place during engine work; however, care must be taken when applying force to the crank as it can cause the tools to slip (very slightly) enough to create an issue when installing new timing chains.
3. It is very apparent a slip has occurred by simply looking at the tools and noticing they are not completely resting on the heads. Easier to rectify but reversing force on the crank - the CAMS will move very slightly and the tools will set back down.
4. When the tools are in the proper position - the CAMS are properly aligned.
5. If installing timing chains, I highly recommend "counting links" between the timing marks to confirm proper positioning.
**The reason this tool did not get 5 stars was due to the minor slippage described above. In fairness, this could be due to slight CAM wear in the engine (100,000+ mile engine).
The tiny bit of slop means nothing tho. It gets the timing in the perfect spot and holds it there, so there’s no issues.
The people saying that the openings are too wide causing the cams to slip out while trying to remove the cam bolts are MORONS. This tool is not meant to hold high torque, it’s only meant to hold the cams from moving during service. You MUST use an extra wrench next to the tool on the cam flats to help hold it in place while removing and installing the cam bolts.
Overall this tool is 5/5. No cons that’s I can think of. It sure beats the $225 my Mac guy wanted for the OTC version!