BLU VIVO X5-5.7" HD Display Smartphone, 64GB+3GB RAM -Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (10%)|
- 5.7” HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display, Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor
- 13MP A.I Main Camera with Flash + 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- 64GB Internal memory 3GB RAM, and Micro SD up to 64GB
- Fingerprint Sensor and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The VIVO X5 brings elegance with a gorgeous leather pattern design. Perfect form factor along with a great hand help experience for a perfect combination.
See More. Always
A 5.7-inch HD+ Curved Glass display with a 720 x 1440 resolution and 282ppi, the VIVO X5 brings luminosity to the eye. Experience all your videos and pictures with a bright and vivid display that is exemplary for all users.
Powered By the Best
Octa-Core 1.6GHz Processor with ARM Cortex-A55 Cores gives you all the power you want. Never again will you have to stall and wait while watching Netflix or while typing an email. The VIVO X5 will multitask seamlessly though any daily task.
All the Storage Space Your Need
Effortlessly download and store all your favorite music and videos on the VIVO X5. With a 64GB internal memory along with 3GB of RAM your user experience will be unsurpassed. An additional built-in Micro SD Slot allows for an extra 64GB.
Moments in Life
Looking to snap that spontaneous moment in life that you want to save forever? The VIVO X5 equipped with 13 Megapixels and LED Flash cherishing valuable memories. Make sure to also include yourself with 8 Megapixel Selfie camera suited with BLU Final Touch ensuring all images are flawless.
Unlock Your World Safely
Unlock your smartphone with the press of a finger for quick access. The VIVO X5 ensure total security for all your important applications and files.
Compare with similar items
BLU Studio View 2019-6.0” GSM Unlocked Smartphone, 32GB+1GB RAM -Black
Moto E5 (2018) 16GB, 2GB 5.7" Display, 4000 mAh All Day Battery, FM Radio - (GSM+AT&T+Tmobile + Verizon) Factory Unlocked 4G LTE Smartphone - XT1920DL (US Warranty) (Gray)
Google Pixel 2 64 GB, Black Factory Unlocked (Renewed)
Unlocked Cell Phones Dual 4G LTE S9+, Android 9.0, Quad-Core 3GB RAM+32GB ROM/256GB Expandable, 5.5" Phones, Dual Camera 13MP, 4200mAh, Face ID, Screen Fingerprint Unlocked Smart Phones (Purple)
BLU Advance A4 2019- Unlocked Dual Sim, 16GB -Black
|Sold By||BLU Products||BLU Products||The_Discount_Store||havEarly (Haverly Store)||Novel TT||BLU Products|
|Screen Size||5.7 inches||6 inches||5.7 inches||5 inches||—||4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.50 pounds||0.80 pounds||0.88 pounds||5.70 ounces||6.40 ounces||0.50 pounds|
|Operating System||Android||Android 8.1||Android||android||Android 9.0||Android 6.0|
The BLU Vivo X5 excites user with its trendy Leather pattern effect.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original review: I've had this phone for about two weeks now, and this is my family's 7th BLU phone. BLU phones are what they are: Inexpensive. And for the most part, inexpensive is what you get. I'm not going to tell you they all have been flawless. They have not. But my last BLU (STUDIO G3) also cost $79 and it lasted for 18 months, to include international travel. The only reason I'm upgrading is because with only 8GB of internal memory and only 1GB of RAM there are limits to what it can do, and the company for which I work wants me to load a big app on it for my job. So my old G3 still works great for light loads and as a family backup, but it is just bogging down on all the stuff on it now, so it no longer works for daily use. Which brings me to this new phone...and I'll keep it short for now and update later. All comparisons below are to my old G3 unless noted otherwise.
To start with, It was easy to set up out of the box. Simple to install my SIM and the included battery (no tools needed). Followed the on screen instructions and was using it within about 15 minutes.
* It is as described in the specs, and so far it works perfectly with T-Mobile.
* The screen is larger (longer) than the G3 though they only slightly grew the physical dimensions of the phone. I like that there is more viewing space while the actual phone got only a little bigger.
* It takes about 90 minutes to fully charge, and it lasts about two full days the way I use it (lots of texts, some calls, about 30 mins a day as a hot spot, YouTube about 30 mins a day, surfing the net about 90 mins a day, email, no movies, no games).
* Much better cell phone signal strength than my Studio G3, so I think that means a better antenna.
* Cameras are much better (not best in class, though).
* Fingerprint reader is working well. I've been unable to spoof it with other fingers.
* Speaker can be turned up loud, but sound quality is nothing special.
* Connected quickly and works well with my Toorun Bluetooth headset.
* Headphone jack works as expected...have used it to take calls.
* The one I got looked pristine, and in the box were two screen protectors as other reviewers have noted. One hard, one flexible. I decided to put the hard protector on my new phone. As I prepared to do so I noticed the protective film was missing from one side. I thought I'd clean it carefully and try it anyway. But when I laid it on the phone to figure out how to line it up properly, it was clear it was the wrong screen protector. The cut out for the selfie camera was in the wrong place. So I gave up on that and decided to use the flimsy screen protector since that was all I had. But as I prepared to put it on, I saw that the phone already had a flimsy screen protector in place. So the good news is that I did not have to mess with putting it on (and it was put on nicely with no bubbles or other issues), but now I'm suspicious that the phone I got was a return or a refurb of some variety. BLU, if you are reading this, send me the proper hard screen protector and I'll note it here.
* Ear buds. They work. They are not very good.
* The back cover is stamped plastic to look like stitched leather. I think it looks stupid. With the included case on the phone it is almost impossible to discern any detail of the back cover, which is good.
* The phone comes with a clear, flexible phone case. It is not very attractive and I doubt it does much to protect the phone. But in addition to a $79 phone, I guess that is all you get for free.
In summary, it is a great phone at a heck of a low price. I don't know how BLU (or any other low-cost company) cranks out phones at these prices, but other than a few odd quirks noted above, I'm a happy customer (though I hope BLU will get me the proper hard screen protector).
I'll provide further updates as I travel internationally and otherwise stress test this one.
1 has no 5ghz wifi radio
2 the 2.4ghz radio seems to be throttled down to Apprx 4 Mbps.
my ookla speedtest confirmed 3 times....my note 5 on same home wifi 2.4 GHz tested 3 times around 72Mbps. My mobile carrier data speed on both phones 4g LTE tested at around 25Mbps. I pay for up to 75 Mbps download speed with my ISP. So just be aware of this with these Blu models....that explains why some folks are having connection issues on their wifi...if they use 5ghz wifi only...it won't connect cuz it doesn't have a 5ghz radio....when connected to 2.4ghz wifi... it's severely throttled back....I have the vivo X5 model
Update 10-20-19.... I found out that I was being throttled by the phone's settings. I had to select "unmetered" in wifi settings and my speed went up to 20Mbps....:) adding 1 more star to rating.
Btw -- I switched from an iPhone and am much happier so far with this one
Top international reviews
But when I looked in settings / about the phone, the model number is G6. The G6 is similar to the Vivo X5 but the processor is NOT octa core 1,6. In fact this phone has quad core 1,6 and quad core 1,2. I didn't test other components so I don't know if something else is different.
Summery: extremely happy. Quick, Good battery/Storage and provider signal (Public Mobile)
La batterie dure jusqu'à présent jusqu'à 3 jours avant de la recharger. Il faut dire que je ne l'utilise pas trop depuis l'achat. Il me convient.